The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Hey Coers! You snore? Just for the record, Ive never woken myself up snoring. That I know of!

JM

Nope I don't snore,I sleep like a baby. Sounds like you do?

HaHa, I make them, so I can bring some too! :act-up:

JM

You won't need any for my sleeping. Might not even sleep, because I can't wait for this to go down.

The limited edition putter cover has me absolutely drooling!

That and the $100 toward a new SeeMore those 2 really ring my bell.

file.php

Just got out of a long meeting and just see this. Excited. Really makes me feel how close this is.

29 days close!!

I so am going to miss not being on this trip with you guys.

Hopefully I'll get lucky in the B'Stone Signup this afternoon to soften the Sting a bit.

I so am going to miss not being on this trip with you guys.

Hopefully I'll get lucky in the B'Stone Signup this afternoon to soften the Sting a bit.

Pulling for you to get in buddy!

Need to get some things ironed out pretty fast then. Had an issue with time off from work. I got the Friday taken care of this week. Now I need to get flights taken care of.

Just getting caught up....and man....sorry Jimmy...you got the shaft with your roommate.

Seeing that list, I think the first time any type of official attendees list has been provided, is awesome. So many rockstar THPers attending this one!

Pulling for you to get in buddy!

Hey man. I owe you a thanks for the well wishes. I made it.

That surely takes some of the disappointment away. Bit would have loved to made both.

Just studied the roommate list. Looking forward to meeting and rooming with jholl2277. See a lot of awesome guys that I met at HHI I am looking forward to seeing again. Several other guys I have interacted with on the forum and through PMs that I can't wait to meet. This event can't get here soon enough!!!

Hey man. I owe you a thanks for the well wishes. I made it.

That surely takes some of the disappointment away. Bit would have loved to made both.

Awesome!! I'm glad you got in!! Nothing better than THP events!!

Just getting caught up....and man....sorry Jimmy...you got the shaft with your roommate.

Seeing that list, I think the first time any type of official attendees list has been provided, is awesome. So many rockstar THPers attending this one!

Haha I'm not worried about it one bit!! Just hope you can deal with a Rickie wannabe for the weekend!

Haha I'm not worried about it one bit!! Just hope you can deal with a Rickie wannabe for the weekend!

Does that mean you don't want to play on the weekend : )

#1 on my packing list........................SUNGLASSES.

I am more than alright with my roommate!

Well thank you, man! I'll try to keep he snoring to a minimum as I count SeeMores in my sleep.

Bumping this, because it's LIMITED AND AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait to see what it is, SeeMore!

I think it's a cape. Don't superheroes wear capes? I know SeeMore is gonna make us all flatstick superheroes!

Looking forward to this boys!! Eddie....I get the top bunk!!

Back