The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Announcement

Dinner after the round of golf on Saturday, will be hosted at the SeeMore HQ. THP is treating to a wonderful southern meal catered by a local place and it will give you a chance to explore more of their offices, meet more of the people and spend more time learning and seeing new things.

This announcement pleases me something GREAT!!!!!!

I always feel like these events pack a ton of incredible stuff into a tiny window of time, and hearing we'll get some bonus hours at SeeMore HQ is wonderful news.

I love announcements like those. To say I'm excited to catch a peak at SeeMore HQ, is just a tiny bit of an understatement.

Dinner at SeeMore HQ? Heck to the yes!

Woooooohooooo!

Keeps getting better and better!!!

SWEEEETTTT!!!!! It's on like donkey kong for our putting game boys!!!! And will there be any cheescake or breadpudding at this dinner. Thats included in a southern meal right???
Announcement

Dinner after the round of golf on Saturday, will be hosted at the SeeMore HQ. THP is treating to a wonderful southern meal catered by a local place and it will give you a chance to explore more of their offices, meet more of the people and spend more time learning and seeing new things.

Announcement

That's just awesome, getting to see it all behind the scenes and meeting the peeople behind this company.

Soooo ready to be in TN for this. Learn about the company, products, and method? Check. Fitting and some help with our individual approach to putting? Check. On and off course fun/work with THPers and folks from SeeMore? Check. Crazy swag? Check!!

Did I miss anything? :-D

EDIT: Yes, I hope I missed something... Maybe a peak at The Vault? :joy:

Announcement

How freaking awesome is?! The more time spent with SeeMore the better!!

Dinner at SeeMore HQ sounds awesome. Definitely going to be an experience to remember.

SeeMore is next on my THP event radar and I am EXCITED!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Me too AM, as it has gotten closer I know I am heading on up on Thursday and getting a room for that night. Getting up next Friday and starting a great weekend with fellow THPers is certainly something to be EXCITED about!

Announcement

The down side to this? When I say "Well, when I had dinner at the Seemore Headquarters....." it will be true and not an Internet Golfer statement. I'll have to find another line for the contest.... :act-up:

This will be such a treat for all of us. Cannot wait!

JM

Well......I finally did it. I went and ordered my very own SeeMore (not the MC one). I would like to welcome the Z2c to my growing putter collection. Not sure when it arrives, but it will be awesome

Last edited:
This keeps getting better and better!

What a great way to cap off a Day with SeeMore. Back at HQ!!

Just curious: will we hear the pairings for Sat/Sun before next weekend?

Wrong thread. Thanks #Cookie

Nice update for the SeeMore event Troy!

;)

Wouldn't mind teeing it up with you again next weekend!
Seriously, one of the first things that comes to mind when thinking of this event is....man Winchell's going to be scratch after this SeeMore Event. I'd love an upclose look at that.

Little MC matchplay? You want revenge, huh?

We have fun regardless!!
You're on. For the matchplay and the FUN.

Seriously, one of the first things that comes to mind when thinking of this event is....man Winchell's going to be scratch after this SeeMore Event. I'd love an upclose look at that.

I hope you're right. The flat stick and I don't seem to get along well. I'm anxious to see what it'll be like leaving this event.

I hope you're right. The flat stick and I don't seem to get along well. I'm anxious to see what it'll be like leaving this event.

You would be so scary good if you made half your putts. And we would win more outings lol

Back