The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

I think TCU might lose tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two imaginary PI calls .

The voters finally have to rank UNC right? As hilariously bad as that first loss was they haven't lost since. It's looking like the Duke UNC game is for a chance to play in the acc championship game. How funny is that

The voters finally have to rank UNC right? As hilariously bad as that first loss was they haven't lost since. It's looking like the Duke UNC game is for a chance to play in the acc championship game. How funny is that

It is almost basketball season.....

UGLY week for games this weekend, is ND and Temple really the feature game? lol

They've got a decent grind down the stretch... 3 road games. And they're still Clemson.

The team that's won 35 straight against unranked opponents, going back to 2011? Yep, that's Clemson.

Anything can happen on a given CFB Saturday (see last week's FSU/GT game). But this isn't Tommy Bowden's Clemson team.

The team that's won 35 straight against unranked opponents, going back to 2011? Yep, that's Clemson.

Anything can happen on a given CFB Saturday (see last week's FSU/GT game). But this isn't Tommy Bowden's Clemson team.
Yep. I'm starting to hate Clemson* because I have so many Clemson fans (comes with living in SC I suppose) now that they blow up my FB feed seemingly daily because they refuse to lose.

So while I won't mind them losing, the phrase "Clemson-ing" just isn't fair any longer. But, it's hard to run away from a reputation sometimes. Of course, the reverse is that if you have a long standing tradition, you can seemingly polish a turd and have people fall for it.

*Well that and they thrashed OU last year :alien:

I realize GT was ranked 24th, but getting thrashed by them last season was pretty clemsony

I realize GT was ranked 24th, but getting thrashed by them last season was pretty clemsony

The GT team that finished 8th in the polls last year? We had a pretty damn good team last year.
Calling it now, Clemson is going to be #1 in the only poll that matters when it comes out tuesday. Tigers are damn good and have a signature win that the Buckeyes don't.

The GT team that finished 8th in the polls last year? We had a pretty damn good team last year.
Calling it now, Clemson is going to be #1 in the only poll that matters when it comes out tuesday. Tigers are damn good and have a signature win that the Buckeyes don't.

Yep they were a very good team, but 6 points?

Yep they were a very good team, but 6 points?

Watson left the game early in the 1st quarter with an injury.

FL -2 over GA this weekend

that is all

They lost their starting QB in the first quarter, and the backup scored more for GT than GT's offense.

But... Ok.

Are we talking last year in here?
All I remember from that season was...

Hummmmm. That is all!

New QB who was 3rd on depth chart not too long ago
Top RB gone
Stingy FL defense

Unless Bauta goes all Cardale Jones on the gators I dont think they pull it off

*Well that and they thrashed OU last year :alien:

Fun fact about the OU game. The QB in that game was the one who largely imploded when he had his chances in the regular season. The main difference -- Chad Morris left for SMU before the bowl game.

That was telling. Morris is a heck of a coach, but it seemed like he couldn't/wouldn't adjust his scheme for the players he had. That, and a lack of halftime adjustments, were his biggest issues.

Are we talking last year in here?
All I remember from that season was...

That seems to be all the AP voters remember about OSU this year... :alien:

That seems to be all the AP voters remember about OSU this year... :alien:
Sorry for the delay was too busy counting up all the consecutive wins they have.
God bless

Sorry for the delay was too busy counting up all the consecutive wins they have.
God bless

Now he's not gonna post in this thread either. Way to go

God bless

FSU was counting up a bunch of consecutive wins until recently. And don't you guys have your own thread anyway....:alien:

God bless

Last loss to Clemson?

Asking for a friend.

Nope...a search of last years thread should reveal the answer

New QB who was 3rd on depth chart not too long ago
Top RB gone
Stingy FL defense

Unless Bauta goes all Cardale Jones on the gators I dont think they pull it off

Yep, and I am wondering why -2 is the spread because of your reasoning, I would say something more like 10. We have a tough row to hoe tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back