The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa representing well so far

Well that's embarrassing

Can they go back and give Mccaffrey the Hesiman?

B1G Champ game was Iowa vs Michigan State, right?

:bulgy-eyes:

Ok, McCaffrey is better than I thought.

That move he made on 43........ wow

Time for the Hawkeye oline to get chippy... let's make this a game

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ok, McCaffrey is better than I thought.
He's impressive. Henry had some amazing stats, but McCaffrey is the best player in College Football this season.

He's impressive. Henry had some amazing stats, but McCaffrey is the best player in College Football this season.

Were the stats even that close? He's been fun to watch this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were the stats even that close? He's been fun to watch this year.

Henry had 1,986 rushing yards and 23 TDs. 10 receptions for 97 yards.

McCaffrey had 1,847 rushing yards with only 8 TDs. 41 catches for 540 yards. 1,100 put return yards. Three two touchdowns.

Henry had 1,986 rushing yards and 23 TDs. 10 receptions for 97 yards.

McCaffrey had 1,847 rushing yards with only 8 TDs. 41 catches for 540 yards. 1,100 put return yards. Three two touchdowns.

Closer than I thought. I think mcCaffrey had average games in their two prime time games that hurt

Closer than I thought. I think mcCaffrey had average games in their two prime time games that hurt

That was the knock on him, in the big games, he was on the average side. (Not counting the bowl game, today).

Time to start drinking #winorlosewe'llstillbooze

Oh my.

Time to change the channel

I remember a discussion in here about whether Iowa was more deserving of getting in the Championship over Stanfurd because of the respective results against NW. Yeah, question answered.

Also, I freakin' hate Stanfurd.

I remember a discussion in hear about whether Iowa was more deserving of getting in the Championship over Stanfurd because of the respective results against NW. Yeah, question answered.

Also, I freakin' hate Stanfurd.
Although... basing an assumption on one game is dangerous... (see already mentioned NW game) according to that NW game, stanford is terrible

Although... basing an assumption on one game is dangerous... (see already mentioned NW game) according to that NW game, stanford is terrible

Oh how I wish this were true

I'm drunk

I'm getting there after that punt return...

Wonder if the move the playoff games back to new years day next year after the awful ratings yesterday.

Overnights: 9.9 for Cotton and 9.7 for Orange. Last year's semis were 15.5 for the early game and 15.3 for the late one

This is terrible. My god.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They need something after the showing from Sparty last night on the big stage.

Looks like Iowa is representing in the same way as the other B1G Championship Team did. Disgraceful.

Wonder if the move the playoff games back to new years day next year after the awful ratings yesterday.

Overnights: 9.9 for Cotton and 9.7 for Orange. Last year's semis were 15.5 for the early game and 15.3 for the late one
Not their call, rose and sugar tied into new years day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back