The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

This looks like fun! Can't wait to see the videos!

Oh man, hard to pick just one captain. Audition videos may be the deciding factor

I like the choosing the captain part, very interesting. I'm pretty stoked about this event.

Freaking Yes! Such a great event, hope to earn a spot.

Also, TopGolf on Saturday after golf is seriously another challenge in the Gauntlet!

Awesome event. Too bad right now the funds aren't there. Good luck to all involved.

Yes, so glad this is ramping up. Pick 3 captains, that could be tough!
One thing to add. There just might be some cool equipment out there to test out too...hmmm
Teeeeeeeaserrrrrrr, awesome

Picking one Captain is going to be interesting. These challenges and contest to get a spot are going to be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So pumped for this!! I want in and I am going to have to check these Captains out because I am undecided right now.. So ready for the contest, this is going to be fun..

Guys...I was very fortunate to be able to play in this event last year & it's a blast, from the dinners, the golf, the participants, the SWAG...it's all awesome

Seeing the info on this one has me pretty darn excited. The urge to enter is increasing exponentially.

Looking forward to the captains' videos.

My Friday morning just got better!

Pick three Captains. Well, I don't think its possible to make a bad choice, so that's good. Decisions, decisions....

This sounds like it will be such a blast!

picking only 3 captains though... Any of the options would be fun from what I have seen, but I have a couple favorites....

Can't wait to see the contests start up!

Sounds like such a good time and I can't wait to follow along. With our 2nd child due Sept. 9th I can't try for this one but you guys that get in will have a blast!

WOW picking only 3 will be tough...

Johnny Rodriguez – @JohnnyRodCG – Defending Champion
Ethan Ganot – @EthanatorCG
Dave Neville – @DavidWNeville
Rhiona Sullivan – @sdrhiCG
Scott Goryl = @ScottGorylCG
AJ Voelpel – @AJVoelpelCG

well only 2 for me, one is obvious....(see my Avatar)

Where are you guys seeing to pick 3 captains? I read it that you had to pick just 1. Such a tough choice as they are all awesome. Spoiler: Team Rhi is #Firstinfun

What a cool event the Gauntlet is. Wish I could swing trying for this one, but my meager vacation budget already has nearly all it can handle with the PX event. Good luck for those entering!

Where are you guys seeing to pick 3 captains? I read it that you had to pick just 1. Such a tough choice as they are all awesome. Spoiler: Team Rhi is #Firstinfun

There is a catch however, you will have to select what captain you want to play for, prior to the event. Each captain put together an "audition video" (they will be posted soon) and you will only be able to enter contests for three captains. So choose wisely based on what they had to say.

Quote for you

There is a catch however, you will have to select what captain you want to play for, prior to the event. Each captain put together an "audition video" (they will be posted soon) and you will only be able to enter contests for three captains

Thanks bud, Tapatalk isn't even showing that section for me.

I figured as much. It may have been an edit. For some reason, tapatalk doesnt show the contents when something is edited.

I figured as much. It may have been an edit. For some reason, tapatalk doesnt show the contents when something is edited.

Ironically enough, no edit. Not sure why Tapatalk is not showing it. Web view can help those that are struggling however.

Ironically enough, no edit. Not sure why Tapatalk is not showing it. Web view can help those that are struggling however.

I think the confusion might be "you will have to select what captain you want to play for" Captain is singular, making it seem like one, maybe Captains(3) (just a thought)

I had always wondered what people were talking about saying they weren't able to see whole posts on Tapatalk, until I got my first one last night. Post ended mid sentence. Might be something up with the app.

Back