The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Here we go......

Can't go wrong with any of 5 choices. There is only 1 wrong answer...

Ethan is the man! Spoiler- your on my list . It was amazing to play along side you the last day of the Gauntlet, your a real gamer. I would go to war for you anyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you go as far as to say you "pity the fool" who makes that choice?

Can't make this one and that sucks but looking forward to following along. I'm going to throw my support behind Team Goryl however!

It will be hard to make only 3 choices, you literately cannot go wrong. All are stand up people and if it is anything like last year it will be a lasting memory for many years to come. I still relive last years Gauntlet all the time, from fellow THPers to the zoocrew you all were so amazing.

Im sitting in a hotel room in Pittsburgh and just read this and literally am laughing out loud.

This would be an awesome opportunity for any THPer! I have the Savannah trip for myself & KellyBo so that will be my trip for the Fall. Jump on this one folks as it should be a blast :bomb:

Strategery is strong with this one.

Cog hill with THP and Callaway?

Gonna be epic no doubt .

I think I know at least two of the captains I will be vying for a spot on their team, but looking forward to the audition videos to help me out.

This is will be a epic event and the chance to play for any of the Captains will be an honor

Selecting a captain is a no brainier this year. REDEMPTION YEAR for Team Scott. We gonna drop the !

Just booking our travel today for Chicago. The team at Callaway is fired up!

Love it Scotty!

Now for the forum to see why they should pick you.

Gold I tell you. Pure gold.

I want any team other than Scotty's. I need some #Grandaddy revenge. Put me against Scotty in singles and I will get the points for my team. No diggity, No doubt!

I think the introduction videos will be coming next week (beginning Monday) and we will have to lead off with team Scotty G. His video might just be the most epic thing I have seen on the fly ever.

Selecting a captain is a no brainier this year. REDEMPTION YEAR for Team Scott. We gonna drop the !

Just booking our travel today for Chicago. The team at Callaway is fired up!

"Worst to first" is a thing. You'll need help.

A lot of fun is in store for 18 lucky THP members.

Im looking forward to seeing this unfold. I might just enter for the fun as there is no way of attending.

Can't wait to see the videos and contests roll out for this one!

I think the introduction videos will be coming next week (beginning Monday) and we will have to lead off with team Scotty G. His video might just be the most epic thing I have seen on the fly ever.

I figured it would be first or last. Kick off with it or continue the build up?

He's gonna lock in some quick captain picks with that plea to THP'ers.

There was quite a bit of talk about this event last night here in Pittsburgh, It's in many radars as I would expect.

Back