The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Wait this is the gauntlet, aren't we playing tips?

Drive it as well as you did this weekend and I think you will be fine. The XRPs were new, too right? You'll make anyone you play work for those points for sure.

(Unless you play me, of course. I want all the points.)

Yep, no idea how far I hit them yet. Every shot in Savannah was a hit and hope.

I mean if we play the tips, it'll take the FW bunkers out of play for sure.

Reading the THP memories thread has me excited to meet a bunch of THPers for the first time and to make some awesome memories!

Don't forget the high crown visors
Gotsta wear it backwards though
7a4b60b37459e3d2b7afba2757b23c0e.jpg

That was a miscommunication. It's AJ's team that has to get frosted tips.
I can assure you this guy will not have frosted tips.
Don't forget the high crown visors
I'd try to rock the hell out of a high crown visor. I'd fail miserably but I fail miserably at rocking flat brims and I still try!

I
I'd try to rock the hell out of a high crown visor. I'd fail miserably but I fail miserably at rocking flat brims and I still try!

I kid you not. The thing I look forward to the most at the Gauntlet is you showing up with the PUMA bag, flat brim, nike blades, and all Rickied out. I cannot wait for that moment more than anything else about this event.

I kid you not. The thing I look forward to the most at the Gauntlet is you showing up with the PUMA bag, flat brim, nike blades, and all Rickied out. I cannot wait for that moment more than anything else about this event.
Haha you're putting pressure on me now! Almost as if I'm going to do it I gotta go big and go orange as well!

Haha you're putting pressure on me now! Almost as if I'm going to do it I gotta go big and go orange as well!

No pressure from me. Its just funny when you take a step back and look from the outside in.
Callaway Event. Roger Cleveland. Tons of fun, but they are not internet golfers
Fowlered Out. Nike Blades, Puma bag.

Its just funny from this side of the mic so to speak. The only thing I wish more was that Finley was going to be there.

I showed up last year with an SLDR 430 in an embroidered Titleist staff bag. I set the bar high for you.

No pressure from me. Its just funny when you take a step back and look from the outside in.

Its just funny from this side of the mic so to speak. The only thing I wish more was that Finley was going to be there.

Fun story, last year I had my Titleist staff bag on a cart, Finley walks by it and says loud enough for the guys in the pro shop to hear, "Hey look, some asshole is going on tour with Titleist."

Haha well I could always play maddog's clubs if they weren't set up to his ridiculous specs. And FWIW I got my eye on a few Callaway shirts at my home course that look really good.

I showed up last year with an SLDR 430 in an embroidered Titleist staff bag. I set the bar high for you.

Fun story, last year I had my Titleist staff bag on a cart, Finley walks by it and says loud enough for the guys in the pro shop to hear, "Hey look, some asshole is going on tour with Titleist."

Now that is effing great lol. That's my kinda fun right there.

What club are you most interested in trying out from the Callaway lineup?
GBB will be there
DBD will be there
MD3 will be there (and you are getting one)
Then of course the FWs that go with each of those.

GBB for me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a miscommunication. It's AJ's team that has to get frosted tips.

Not so sure I can pull that one off! Too short of hair and the natural frost is coming in pretty good. haha

That is fantastic! haha

Reading the stories from last year is making me even more excited for this!

I was actually worried that I would look like a Callaway roadie when I show up with 11/12 out of 14 clubs being Callaway, playing Chrome Softs, wearing a Callaway hat, X Vibe shoes and rock my red/white/blue Odyssey belt. I could bust out a couple Cally polos to complete the total suck up....

Back