The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

I never said that I wasn't excited. I'm not apologizing for having a quiet personality and not being able to be "on" all the time. My teammates know I'm here and with them now, in Chicago, and after.

Easy killer

Haven't done a Periscope yet. Maybe our little get together tomorrow at Ravines will be a good place to start with 3 Gauntlet players there.

Fun story, last year I had my Titleist staff bag on a cart, Finley walks by it and says loud enough for the guys in the pro shop to hear, "Hey look, some asshole is going on tour with Titleist."

This is freakin hilarious!

I play Miura's...may need to sub out my apex irons to not catch any crap over them!

Haha well I could always play maddog's clubs if they weren't set up to his ridiculous specs. And FWIW I got my eye on a few Callaway shirts at my home course that look really good.

just an inch and a half longer with 2* upright, nice razor tour irons and my x-hot driver and my 4.5 callaway bag with red towel, toss on my callaway hat and shoes and you would fit right in....lol

all kidding aside, six4three5 has been working the range as hard as I have seen.....since he was picked for the 2014 Morgan Cup....he is mental game is close to being on the spot, his physical game is working nicely......he is one highly motivated individual for The Gauntlet!!!!!!!

Haven't done a Periscope yet. Maybe our little get together tomorrow at Ravines will be a good place to start with 3 Gauntlet players there.

That'd be cool to watch!

Big day for Gauntlet prep today! Looking forward to a long overdue lesson.

I don't think I have formally backed a team yet.

A lot of fun options, but it was an easy one. He was an awesome opponent at The King and he was always hanging out, giving us info and just being a super chill guy.

Therefore, Team Ethan, you are my pick to win it all.

Nice pick Fupresti. Ethan is a great guy and you will be seeing quite a bit more of him next week from our visit to HQ.

A lot of fun options, but it was an easy one. He was an awesome opponent at The King and he was always hanging out, giving us info and just being a super chill guy.

We accept you with open arms.

Did you bring tribute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We accept you with open arms.

Did you bring tribute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the old glove I used at The King. Will that work?

Giddy up

Going to be a great day of Gauntlet prep. Cannot wait to get it started!

Dead to me

Going to be a great day of Gauntlet prep. Cannot wait to get it started!

I'm watching the PGA for a few hours then I'm heading out to Plum Creek and going to spend the day at Batavia. Better hope you don't draw me for the Gauntlet :alien:

#MMMMMMMMMMMMMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Just sayin'....

Atta boy Fupresti! Ethan, me, JRod and drp3434 will leave it all out there on the course for you.

In 4 weeks, this guy named Roger Cleveland is going to be showing us how to use an MD3 on this green

37747dfcdd5962cb605c6fa8e14a058a.jpg

To root for a winner, they have to win right?

/mic drop

Bring it on big boy!

We're not backing down from anyone. #TeamEthanator

Following this one!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back