The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

What kind of forced tee shot carries are we seeing at the hideaway? It will be nice to be in the desert again as that is where I have played a majority of my golf and where I learned.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
Other than 18 on the dye course:
94465599a26bc897efc22cd0f47756ce.jpg

(I'll keep posting that pic until my phone dies).

No forced carries at all.

So how are the fairways? I'll just spend my time there so I don't have to worry about that rough stuff
Like the putting green at Golf Galaxy, but softer. Less grass out of place.

Sounds much better than the rough. I'll stick with that.

Amazing picture by the way

If I remember correctly, you played that hole quite well. A little water didn't scare you!

Between that hole that I couldn't remember which course, and this par 3, those may have been the big carry holes.

c77c941cfc80da56c4fdd4aeca4adfd6.jpg

Fairways were perfect Phil. Like, actual perfect.

You pics a getting me pumped! Next question??? What's the forecast looking like? Too far out?

Between that hole that I couldn't remember which course, and this par 3, those may have been the big carry holes.

Pinching myself staring at these photos again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You pics a getting me pumped! Next question??? What's the forecast looking like? Too far out?

Here is the weather outlook

Spoiler
FUN TIMES AHEAD

I just said to myself, "I get to play golf there???" Incredible.

We don't talk weather!!!!!!

Those pictures look fake. Like I'm not even 100% positive a course that beautiful exists

Those pictures look fake. Like I'm not even 100% positive a course that beautiful exists
Be sure to designate 1 person to pinch you when you step onto the grounds to make sure you're not 6 feet under. It's that incredible.

17 on the Dye Course. What do I win?! Oh…I already WON last year.

Truth about the fairways. A couple times I just sat down in the fairway and petted the grass.

I'll always love this photo. Shortly after taking it I hit what is my most memorable golf shot ever. The Hideaway does that, forces it's way into your long term memory.

Tip for the team redemption member facing him: mention the Dolphins and their poor play
Just stay away from the victory over our EAGLES 2 weeks ago.

Truth about the fairways. A couple times I just sat down in the fairway and petted the grass.

I'll always love this photo. Shortly after taking it I hit what is my most memorable golf shot ever. The Hideaway does that, forces it's way into your long term memory.

Just a ridiculous opportunity for those who get in. Even the photos can't do it all justice.

That's a nice picture there. I don't think I haven't said that yet about any of the pics you guys that have been there have posted. Looks like a fun par 3.

Going back through all the threads, just keep the energy level steady guys. Each year it seems like the entire experience zapped energy on the last day. Tough as it will be, you all need to save a little for the back nine of the singles matches. I know it's easy for someone who hasn't been through or isn't in the event. But, it seems to be the common denominator of the 1st 2 years. #ZooCrew is used to the environment and time zone. You guys can do this. That belt needs to be found on JB's desk this time next year. Good luck and I'll be routing you on from afar. (Jealously routing that is)

Last edited:
Going back through all the threads, just keep the energy level steady guys. Each year it seems like the entire experience zapped energy on the last day. Tough as it will be, you all need to save a little for the back nine of the singles matches. I know it's easy for someone who hasn't been through or isn't in the event. But, it seems to be the common denominator of the 1st 2 years. #ZooCrew is used to the environment and time zone. You guys can do this. That belt needs to be found on JB's desk this time next year. Good luck and I'll be routing you on from afar. (Jealously routing that is)

This will be a ton of fun to watch, but I think a three-peat will be the outcome for 2015. Such a cool trip though and an experience of a lifetime!

This will be a ton of fun to watch, but I think a three-peat will be the outcome for 2015. Such a cool trip though and an experience of a lifetime!

Remind me to smack you when I see you again for posting that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back