The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I'm going to spend so much in that clubhouse. Seriously.

Also, is it bad I keep going back to swag photo's and videos trying to glean any information I may have missed?

Oh I've done the same. Trying to go "CSI" style to zoom in and see if there's some hints of stuff in the background.

I also sit here daydreaming of the fitting and 14 shiny weapons of badassery in an insanely awesome bag.

Its funny but I think the 3w spot is the one I'm most curious to see how it hashes out now.

I'll be totally honest though, I think I'm WAY more excited to see some of the guys get fit, I truly believe it will change some of their games in a major way.

I am excited to see if the HW will work for me. I have a feeling it is going to be a lethal weapon for me

I'm the same way about Colin honestly, there is a chance for something special to be uncovered there with a true fitting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic too as I've only ever been fit (ish) for irons, but there is something fantastic about seeing the changes that can be unlocked for others I truly enjoy.

I'm overly excited. Been a couple of years since I was fit for irons by a top notch fitter. Was lucky enough to get a GBB fitting at Callaway HQ back in August. I know some things I'd like to tweak based off that and what I see on the course, so that should help that part of it go quicker. I'd love to spend more time on irons and the Heavenwood/Divine 9 to see what would get me the best performance out of those two. 3 wood, who knows yet.

I also sit here daydreaming of the fitting and 14 shiny weapons of badassery in an insanely awesome bag.

Its funny but I think the 3w spot is the one I'm most curious to see how it hashes out now.

I'll be totally honest though, I think I'm WAY more excited to see some of the guys get fit, I truly believe it will change some of their games in a major way.
I have been thinking about how having irons fit perfectly to me will help my mid iron play. and that would be HUGE for me if it does

I hope I can watch HarvMP get fit for the driver. I really believe he will get some better performance over his current setup. Get his something that fits and that he can pound off the tee, he will be an awesome partner for someone.

I can't wait Dean, I've been hitting driver pretty well of late with a smoother tempo, need to win the mental battle and swing within myself. If I have that swing on Monday plus shafts and new Driver head Tech!!??!! The sky is the limit...........well it was at least until Callaway, they even found a way to raise that ceiling!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait Dean, I've been hitting driver pretty well of late with a smoother tempo, need to win the mental battle and swing within myself. If I have that swing on Monday plus shafts and new Driver head Tech!!??!! The sky is the limit...........well it was at least until Callaway, they even found a way to raise that ceiling!!!

it's going to be fun to watch. 6 days.

I've only been fit for irons at Club Champion. That was ok, but no where near what waits at ECPC.

I'm most anxious to see what driver and FW shafts I get fit into.

Cant believe its so close already. I would be lying if I wasnt a little jealous of you guys, but I quell that enough to cheer you on as hard as I can. The THP world will be watching boys lets bring that belt home to the cozy confines of the THP HQ

Last edited:
You guys will be shocked at how quickly the fitters can fit you. Just a few swings with each club and they know. They are so freaking talented.

My biggest advice is to trust them, but I know sometimes it is easier said than done

I'm very interested to see how the fittings turn out for everyone. Be very interesting to see how many guys get into which iron and driver category.

You guys will be shocked at how quickly the fitters can fit you. Just a few swings with each club and they know. They are so freaking talented.

My biggest advice is to trust them, but I know sometimes it is easier said than done

O'Carroll has done a good job at prepping me for the fitting aspect. Pretty much told me that the fitting goes quick, so don't get too hung up on on certain things. Find what works and move on.

O'Carroll has done a good job at prepping me for the fitting aspect. Pretty much told me that the fitting goes quick, so don't get too hung up on on certain things. Find what works and move on.

Not sure if you guys will have the same time we did (45 mins) but yes it goes quick. The fitters are awesome, but O'Carroll's advice is spot on. I got a bit hung up on irons as I really wanted those dialed in so that took most of my time and only had about 10-15 mins left for driver. In hindsight I wish I had a better idea of what I wanted so I could spend more time with driver, but I am beyond pleased with my irons. And for the little time we spent with driver I do have to say the combo he selected really does suit me. I have tried some different shafts in my driver this past season, but once I put the one in I was fitted for its so much better for me, it just works with my game/swing.

Also take a photo of your fitting sheet!!! This is another thing I really regret forgetting to do. Not only as a keepsake, but so you can remember your settings on your removable heads!

This is a good thing to mention. We will have a schedule we need to stick to and we will hold to it so EVERYONE gets equal time and fit into what they need. Will also be very imperative that as fittings happen we get the specs turned in so we can get the building process started as they all need to be built and driven over and ready for action the next morning. As I know many of you have done, have a general idea on our products (everything we have launched) and talk to the fitter about that and what you are looking for and trying to accomplish. The fitters we have are the best in the biz so they will be there to make sure you have the best setup for your game. Just know and be prepared to use the time you have with the fitter wisely. We will have four fitters and three rotations to get fit. Your captain will determine the order and groups for you to get fit (JMan, send this to me).

Getting closer.....

This is a good thing to mention. We will have a schedule we need to stick to and we will hold to it so EVERYONE gets equal time and fit into what they need. Will also be very imperative that as fittings happen we get the specs turned in so we can get the building process started as they all need to be built and driven over and ready for action the next morning. As I know many of you have done, have a general idea on our products (everything we have launched) and talk to the fitter about that and what you are looking for and trying to accomplish. The fitters we have are the best in the biz so they will be there to make sure you have the best setup for your game. Just know and be prepared to use the time you have with the fitter wisely. We will have four fitters and three rotations to get fit. Your captain will determine the order and groups for you to get fit (JMan, send this to me).

Getting closer.....

I'll get that to you today! Groups of 4 then with 3 rotations?

I'll get that to you today! Groups of 4 then with 3 rotations?

And you only need 11 brother, I am good to go.
Callaway has been good to me with clubs and will be bringing mine with me. I will need a couple of things, but should be good to go and look forward to rolling an Odyssey again, and Koske has told me that they can get the weight on one pretty darn high.

It blows my mind that you guys get fit and the clubs get made that night and are ready for play the next day. Kind of sweet if you ask me.

It blows my mind that you guys get fit and the clubs get made that night and are ready for play the next day. Kind of sweet if you ask me.

It really is unreal. Seeing the progression from Year 1 to 2 and soon from 2 to 3 is mind blowing. Callaway and THP constantly upping the ante. So much thanks needs to be given to those people at Callaway working like crazy to get that many bags built for all of us. It is truly remarkable.

And you only need 11 brother, I am good to go.
Callaway has been good to me with clubs and will be bringing mine with me. I will need a couple of things, but should be good to go and look forward to rolling an Odyssey again, and Koske has told me that they can get the weight on one pretty darn high.

You sir, are a good one. Seriously.

I'm SO freaking curious to see where you go putter-wise.

Me too. It will be interesting to see what he rolls. I wonder if Mr. Wood will have the hockey stick putter in the bag again?

Not sure if you guys will have the same time we did (45 mins) but yes it goes quick. The fitters are awesome, but O'Carroll's advice is spot on. I got a bit hung up on irons as I really wanted those dialed in so that took most of my time and only had about 10-15 mins left for driver. In hindsight I wish I had a better idea of what I wanted so I could spend more time with driver, but I am beyond pleased with my irons. And for the little time we spent with driver I do have to say the combo he selected really does suit me. I have tried some different shafts in my driver this past season, but once I put the one in I was fitted for its so much better for me, it just works with my game/swing.

Also take a photo of your fitting sheet!!! This is another thing I really regret forgetting to do. Not only as a keepsake, but so you can remember your settings on your removable heads!

I agree with this and O'Carroll's advice. The fitting went fast, very fast. My fitter asked what was currently in my bag, what I was thinking about and we went from there.

We actually spent a lot of time with driver shafts and comparing the Apex/Apex Pros. Before I knew it, the fitting was over.

I also wish I had taken a picture of my fitting..Everything happened so quickly, I completely forgot and regret it.

I went straight to the source and Koske gave me all of the info I needed. He is much smarter than I am so I will go with it.

Back