The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

What's not to love? I love the competition, I love seeing how much THPers and the Zoo Crew love it, I love the camaraderie and most importantly, I love that we win EVERY. DAMN. TIME!
Its been a blast following this event and seeing the excitement for this event, but this year will be special when THP stolls in and WINS. THIS. DAMN. TIME!!

So hard to imagine how this event could be improved and at the same time I am 100% certain it will be better. Love that smarter, more creative folks than I are around to see to it.

Good lord I am excited for this after today. Callaway is excited. THP better be excited and its on.
Team Redemption...Trying for a first.

Today was a bit eye opening for me.

Many of us saw what happened in 2013.
Most saw what happened in 2014 where the event was changed in some regards.

For 2014, most would day the event was organized to perfection where no one could expect/want ANYTHING more.

What does Callaway ask today? What can we do better? What do you guys want to see?

They have ideas already, we brought some ideas.

The fact that they aren't just content with how 2014 was speaks volumes to what this means to them both from their experience and then wanting to make the experience the best as possible for THP'ers.

This event is NOT rinse and repeat. Be ready for the unexpected....and begin thinking what you may want changed/improved upon. They care about this more than you can imagine and that speaks absolute volumes.

Not called the #Grandaddy of 'em all for nothing!!

This is just unbelievable that they think they can top 2014, and I'm really excited to see what changes they're going to make to take this event even higher. Most importantly, I really want to take away Finley's bragging rights!

This is just unbelievable that they think they can top 2014, and I'm really excited to see what changes they're going to make to take this event even higher. Most importantly, I really want to take away Finley's bragging rights!

I wish you good luck!

I wish you good luck!

No need to wish Ryan luck. Pound for pound, he brings it more than anyone I've ever met.

Only Clive75 would be comparable to the amount of swag that Ryan is bringing. But, the ZooCrew is afraid to bring that back to California.

PROVE ME WRONG, ZOOCREW.

Sounds like Callaway is once again planning to top themselves which is no easy feat. They sure know how to throw a party and how to make a hacker's dreams come true!

Catching up on the last few pages here and man this is EXCITING! Seeing JB excited and #Cookie getting excited has my mind freaking racing on what Callaway has up their sleeves to make this better which doesn't seem possible!

Also I want in, and I want to be Panda's teammate! No one would touch us, and what I want even more is Finely in singles match play. I would love to make him eat every single word!!

There is no doubt in my mind that they can and will top 2014. This gang knows only one way to go and that's forward to bigger and better. The 2015 #Grandaddy will be the grandest of all. Count on it.

Freaking love this.

I wish you good luck!

Luck will not enter into this. Team Redemption will be committed. Team Redemption will be ready. But, thanks. Keep those motivational messages coming.

I freaking love a fiery Ken too!

Love seeing the passion that this event brings out on here. I'd love even more to see that passion in person as part of the event.

Love seeing the passion that this event brings out on here. I'd love even more to see that passion in person as part of the event.
It's amazing the buzz, passion and intensity this event has brought year in and year out and then to top it all off THP and Callaway keep pushing it over the top year in and year out.

If you don't get excited and just this thread getting bumped, you need to have your pulse checked!

I've been a little hesitant to throw my hat into the ring for the Grandaddy until after the Legacy.

Right now all I want to focus on is getting ready to bring home the win for Team Heritage, but I'm sure as soon as I come down from the high of the Legacy, I'll be itching for my next fix of THP event awesomeness.

I've been a little hesitant to throw my hat into the ring for the Grandaddy until after the Legacy.

Right now all I want to focus on is getting ready to bring home the win for Team Heritage, but I'm sure as soon as I come down from the high of the Legacy, I'll be itching for my next fix of THP event awesomeness.

I can respect that!
But, this is something that absolutely ZERO hesitation should enter ones mind.

This event is that good!

I find it hard to believe that they can top last year's Gauntlet, but I'm willing to try to get in to find out. Hell, I'd even go if I was on Finley's team!

I find it hard to believe that they can top last year's Gauntlet, but I'm willing to try to get in to find out. Hell, I'd even go if I was on Finley's team!

Finley isn't playing in the Gauntlet this year. He's trying to let some other folks get those HOF tags.

Finley isn't playing in the Gauntlet this year. He's trying to let some other folks get those HOF tags.

That's what I get for not re-reading the Captain Announcement. In that case, I'll even go to war with Scotty G again :beat-up:

I'd go even if I was on Scott's team. What's that tell ya?

I am just waiting for the dates to be announced so that I can book the time off at work

Christmas will be coming early for everyone at THP, not just the team members, when that belt leaves Callaway hands!

Practice has been happening for me quite a bit lately with some tournaments coming up and things have been going well. Really looking forward to some great scores this summer. I love the fact that folks put in a lot of work in case they are chosen for the #Grandaddy.... but honestly, I believe I'd still put in the work to satisfy my own personal urge to get better. SO here's hoping my game comes together and to success for all for 2015! :bashful:

I'd love to see a little tiny camera attached to someone's hat live streaming the event.... How entertaining would that be? :)

Short game practice has really paid off, I have definitely improved that aspect of my game. What has come to light though is that my iron game could stand to improve. Better iron play = closer first putts.

The Grandaddy is definitely the goal, but the main benefit is definitely going to be a season's worth of focused improvement on my game.

For 18 holes on saturday I was reminded of this great event on every green. I used my hideaway ball marker that was given to me by Kevin. Everytime I bent down to place it behind the ball and pick it up before I putt. My feelings about this event are clear. I will give the entry process 110% as I expect everyine else will as well.

For 18 holes on saturday I was reminded of this great event on every green. I used my hideaway ball marker that was given to me by Kevin. Everytime I bent down to place it behind the ball and pick it up before I putt. My feelings about this event are clear. I will give the entry process 110% as I expect everyine else will as well.
What a perfect reminder to use, excellent motivation, well done buddy!

Back