The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

This one may have to be a "get in and ask for forgiveness" one. Was such a great follow last year.

This one may have to be a "get in and ask for forgiveness" one. Was such a great follow last year.

Haha. I think a few are following your lead and we are upping the ante a bit.

Really wish the dates worked for me, i know this is going to be one that i'm following and saying sh!t i wish i was experiencing this. Can't believe signups are almost here.

Not signing up for this one, but can't wait to hear all about it once it's over. Looking forward to hearing experiences and seeing the shafts.

Currently weighing the possibilities of making two cross country trips this year. I dont know how doable it is, but man this event would be fantastic to be a part of.

I'm definitely signing up and figuring out the rest later if I get lucky. This one has been on my calendar for a while and my fingers are crossed I get picked

I'm definitely signing up and figuring out the rest later if I get lucky. This one has been on my calendar for a while and my fingers are crossed I get picked

my thought exactly. enter. win. make travel arrangements. beg forgiveness.

Having been there, I can assure you guys, do NOT miss this opportunity if your schedule allows it. The doghouse is temporary, this experience will stay with you!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Currently weighing the possibilities of making two cross country trips this year. I dont know how doable it is, but man this event would be fantastic to be a part of.

Check out flight costs. When I just purchased my tickets, it was really reasonable.

Exactly my thoughts going into this. It's going to be amazing.

I'm definitely signing up for this. My wife may not understand my love of golf but she knows a can't miss experience when she sees one. I'm confident I'd get the OK if I'm lucky enough to get in. Last year was awesome to follow along.

I can't believe the signups are tomorrow. This was such a cool event to follow up-close last year. Kind of want to make a return trip. Can you blame me?

I can't believe the signups are tomorrow. This was such a cool event to follow up-close last year. Kind of want to make a return trip. Can you blame me?

Yeah, I think you need to experience it this year, Deano!

it's being heavily pondered!

You aren't alone. Having a ticket in and having to back out was freaking soul crushing last year for me.

I'm looking forward to being on the other side for this one. Excited to see who gets in and then follow along as they test shafts, and then the live event thread too. Good luck to all the hopefuls. Truly an amazing event.

Having been there, I can assure you guys, do NOT miss this opportunity if your schedule allows it. The doghouse is temporary, this experience will stay with you!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Exactly. It's going to be a juggling act if I get in, but I don't want to miss out on the opportunity for such a fantastic experience.

Speaking with everyone after the event and while they were playing their new driver shafts just made me Want into this event even more. The smiles and feedback from the guys was incredible. Fingers crossed for entry into this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking with everyone after the event and while they were playing their new driver shafts just made me Want into this event even more. The smiles and feedback from the guys was incredible. Fingers crossed for entry into this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You going to be able to keep a driver shaft long enough if you create it? :alien:

You going to be able to keep a driver shaft long enough if you create it? :alien:

Haha. Had that conversation with Taos and SirHoselRocket this morning. I said yes and they both said otherwise.

I think I might just have to enter this.

Such an awesome value for the experience! Sure wish I could make this work, but my wife will be traveling at the same time and SOMEONE has to watch the kids. lol

Good luck to all who enter!

Talking with the wife about this one yesterday a little. I didn't get a hard no so that's encouraging. Flights aren't bad either!

Talking with the wife about this one yesterday a little. I didn't get a hard no so that's encouraging. Flights aren't bad either!

Agreed. Hotel costs when done properly can get really manageable too.

Back