The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

All of it sounds amazing! I'm thinking this is is one of those try and get in and ask for forgiveness later type of events.

Was thinking about this event he nike playing today. Was talking to the guys in my group about club clash and the awesome stuff we got to do and then remembered we are close to signups and how much I want to get in and experience designing my own shaft

regardless of whether I'm chosen (which would be unbelievable if I got the opportunity!) it's awesome to see all the excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man its getting close. Just a few more days.

All of it sounds amazing! I'm thinking this is is one of those try and get in and ask for forgiveness later type of events.

This is my plan as well!

You got that right.
Then spending time with the entire PX and TT team.
Playing golf at the gorgeous Aviara.
Dinner at drinks at Ballast Pointe
And an education that is priceless and not found anywhere else.
this is seriously one of the coolest events! So looking forward to trying to get in!! Will be fun to follow and would be a dream come true to participate.

I have a feeling this one will be incredible.....lucky participants are in for one hell of a good time.

This is an incredible event!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is my plan as well!
You will get a first hand look at mine in few weeks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Right around the corner. I cannot wait to see who will be joining me.

Right around the corner. I cannot wait to see who will be joining me.

Just let me know when and I'm signing up asap

Date is in first post.

Sorry. In the middle of trying to beat down SanDiegoNative and didn't see that part.

So close I can almost smell it.

Looking forward to the sign ups this week. I am excited to see who gets to be a part of this incredible event.

Don't sleep on this - it will be great, I am certain!!

2 days until signup.

Had my eye on this one since it was announced. Hoping the forth will be with me on Wed.

Had my eye on this one since it was announced. Hoping the forth will be with me on Wed.

Good luck.

This event (like all THP ones) looks amazing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This event (like all THP ones) looks amazing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks. And signup is less than 2 days away.

This event is seems so awesome. The seven that get to go are going to have a great time of knowledge and golf. I hope I am one of the seven. Sure gonna try.

Don't sleep on this - it will be great, I am certain!!

It's front and center on my to do list for Wednesday.

Back