The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Prototype??? Man those look so sexy!!!

You guys are in for it........I cant wait to for your feedback on these

Monday teaser pictures making my day! Those shafts :greenalien:

Such a tease! Lol

Nothing motivates game improvement like a THP event. I have been grinding and working on my iron game nonstop. I wonder how these recoils are going to perform for me compared to my current shafts :unsure:.

So close yet so far away, can't wait for next week going to be a blast

I’m trying to find days to get out to the course...had planned on an early round tomorrow morning, but my flight out of Sarasota tonight was delayed so will be probably spending the night in Atlanta. Two trips next week, one to Jacksonville, Fl and the other to Dallas, Tx. Counting down the days fellas!!!

I board my flight in about 192 hours but I’m not counting.???

Between work and weather, I haven’t hit a ball in about 10 days. I’ll play and get in some practice this weekend, even though it’ll be pretty chilly.

Pretty chilly in MN not sure if I will get out to hit any before the event or not

Still looking good for the weekend :cool:?and stoked hop on a plane.

95B5A162-9412-417C-82AD-9F41D71E735D.png

Low Saturday morning is 34. I’ve got an 11 am tee time. It’s gonna be nippy.

53751EB0-44EC-41B6-836F-6031FB707697.png

Man I can’t handle any more weather talk...
Let’s talk about these...
319DFFC3-C8AE-44AF-9188-D2D62F8A4800.jpeg

Stunning!

Man I can’t handle any more weather talk...
Let’s talk about these...
View attachment 8913085
Looking at these takes me back to my childhood when I would think new sneakers would make me run so fast. These shafts give me the thought that they’re going to make me a much better golfer.

I can’t wait to get my hands on the shafts Danny picked for me.

Last edited:
Yeah....those are pretty stellar

Following this one ... I’ll have some questions for Danny and the participants...

Just 5 more wake ups until we are headed to PGA National. For those THPer’s out there who have played the courses before, what knowledge and advice do you have to offer?
Also get those questions ready about shafts as we will have the man @DannyLe with us! Anything you want to know about Ben Hogan??? Send the questions are way!
I’m so pumped for this weekend...I now just have to make it through a ridiculous travel week...

Just 5 more wake ups until we are headed to PGA National. For those THPer’s out there who have played the courses before, what knowledge and advice do you have to offer?
Also get those questions ready about shafts as we will have the man @DannyLe with us! Anything you want to know about Ben Hogan??? Send the questions are way!
I’m so pumped for this weekend...I now just have to make it through a ridiculous travel week...
How is the foot?

Back