The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

My eyes may like them but the handicap does not. This year is all about lowering it by any means necessary and F9 is going to get leaned on HARD.

Chicken. Was expecting you to join me and jdtox in that wonderful CB/MB thread....

Good for sticking to your guns @Molten. I succumbed to the peer pressure Lions put on me haha

STUPID straight. STUPID easy.

A local club fitter told me if you want to fall asleep on the golf course and hit it straight and long every single time, play the F9. At that time I thought to myself, self...that doesn't sound like fun. I'm looking out the window yet again today and crying :alien:

A local club fitter told me if you want to fall asleep on the golf course and hit it straight and long every single time, play the F9. At that time I thought to myself, self...that doesn't sound like fun. I'm looking out the window yet again today and crying :alien:

haha what a heck of a compliment to F9.

Psh. Boring golf.

lmao

I’m 4-G in F9 irons with Modus 105 stiff. Two king wedges with modus 105 as well. No lob wedge - not going to need it.

Going to probably need to hit these with the Nippons

My eyes may like them but the handicap does not. This year is all about lowering it by any means necessary and F9 is going to get leaned on HARD.

You’re going low this year

Good for sticking to your guns @Molten. I succumbed to the peer pressure Lions put on me haha

You got #Lawyered

STUPID straight. STUPID easy.

And STUPID LONG

Smart man, he know’s his equipment

You got #Lawyered

The law firm of Lions & Molten LLP. Besting you in the courtroom and the links since 2019. Also, cobra.

Kinda has a ring to it, eh @lions81 ?

That's exactly why I went for them. Great ballspeed, great launch, ample spin, and powerful flight that just wants to go straight.

That's exactly why I went for them. Great ballspeed, great launch, ample spin, and powerful flight that just wants to go straight.

And as your captain I am glad you did

The law firm of Lions & Molten LLP. Besting you in the courtroom and the links since 2019. Also, cobra.

Kinda has a ring to it, eh @lions81 ?

Looks like you spelled "LYING" wrong partner !!

I’m 4-G in F9 irons with Modus 105 stiff. Two king wedges with modus 105 as well. No lob wedge - not going to need it.

Is there a specific reason you stayed with same shaft in your wedges and not heavier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a specific reason you stayed with same shaft in your wedges and not heavier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavier wasn’t an option. Would have got to the 115or 120 if it was but the 105 will do fine I’m sure.

Heavier wasn’t an option. Would have got to the 115or 120 if it was but the 105 will do fine I’m sure.

Stock shaft is 127g and looks pretty badass in black...just saying :alien:

Hmmm what do we have here?

bb69499b4e73dc33f9cbeebddb22053e.jpg

Open them! Open them! Open them!

Why hello there beautiful

d5aea8d61c2a26e50584a86612c01dc5.jpg

2a08dd667a8bad35f691eeefac3f52f8.jpg

Why hello there beautiful

d5aea8d61c2a26e50584a86612c01dc5.jpg

2a08dd667a8bad35f691eeefac3f52f8.jpg

Man, I love those irons. I may end up owing a set of these some day just to look at them. Ha ha

Back