The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Alright!!! Business is definitely picking up! Fantastic looking irons!

Here is the whole set. Talk about murdered out. I thought the black UTx was gray not completely black!

1945ade2071addc8655a013757e74f4a.jpg

Here is the whole set. Talk about murdered out. I thought the black UTx was gray not completely black!

AMT shafts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This time period of the Morgan Cup is always fun for me. I love seeing the beginning stages of THPers being tour players.

This time period of the Morgan Cup is always fun for me. I love seeing the beginning stages of THPers being tour players.

It’s a TON of fun from this side too. And the F9 irons give us tour distance.

“He has 185 to the pin, @BuckNasty pulls 9i”

Those Mb are beautiful! Enjoy them

Jaw dropped @jdtox. Those look...perfect.

stunning cap. those irons are perfection. now if you can just put the dime-sized wear mark in the sweet spot like dan, you’ll look like you know what you’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ooooh. Pretty.

Man, those are sexy.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Do tour players get first tee nerves? Lol.. I've got a couple boxes scheduled for the beginning of next week.. It's worse than waiting for Christmas!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

stunning cap. those irons are perfection. now if you can just put the dime-sized wear mark in the sweet spot like dan, you’ll look like you know what you’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What’s the fun in that? I like to use the whole face of the club and sometimes even the hosel haha

I’m curious on why you picked the 7mb over the 7cb. I’ve often wondered where to transition the set so I’m interested in your thoughts. Btw - you may have great looking clubs on your hands. You do, but you might too.

So freaking good looking and you will crush those things!

I’m curious on why you picked the 7mb over the 7cb. I’ve often wondered where to transition the set so I’m interested in your thoughts. Btw - you may have great looking clubs on your hands. You do, but you might too.

Basically that is where Cobra starts the stock flow set at 7mb, I thought about going with the 7cb since I went with a utility for the 4i but decided not to mess with it.

In my previous combo set which was apex/apex pros I also switched to the pro at 7 so it just seemed natural. Personally I expect to hit a green with a 7i or anything lower so it kind of makes sense somehow.

Basically that is where Cobra starts the stock flow set at 7mb, I thought about going with the 7cb since I went with a utility for the 4i but decided not to mess with it.

In my previous combo set which was apex/apex pros I also switched to the pro at 7 so it just seemed natural. Personally I expect to hit a green with a 7i or anything lower so it kind of makes sense somehow.

7i is my combo break as well. Just feels right to get the precision out of the scoring clubs, and 7i is a scoring club.

7i is my combo break as well. Just feels right to get the precision out of the scoring clubs, and 7i is a scoring club.

Did you switch to a player’s profile? IIRC, you were gaming the FTBs OL, but I think I remember reading a post where you said that you weren’t sure the player’s distance iron was the best profile for your game.

Did you switch to a player’s profile? IIRC, you were gaming the FTBs OL, but I think I remember reading a post where you said that you weren’t sure the player’s distance iron was the best profile for your game.

I switched to some much weaker lofted clubs for now (47° PW). Just picked up a set of Bryson's Forged One to try out come spring. Lofts and ball flight of the Forged One are a little more to my liking. Still think OL 5-9 is a powerful tool to have. Top and bottom of the set I'm still undecided, I run hot and cold with it since I play variable long irons and wedges more consistent.

The best thing about the market we live in is it's advancing really quickly and everything just keeps getting better. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with some wonky combo set here in the future with long irons, mid irons, and wedges all being the same length but at different lengths. Something like 38.5" Long irons, 37.5" mid irons, 36.50" wedges.

Back