The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

Friggin love this event! I am getting into this one! Are you listening, universe? :D

Sign me up and take my money... I gotta figure out a putter that fits my stroke tendencies....

Dear gods yes!

0w5UAMX.gif

Seriously, this is probably in the top 3 of the events in my mind.

100% signing up for this one. Hammock Beach is amazing and the opportunity to get fit by that team is priceless!

I tried a Toulon Atlanta Stroke Lab last week and made 7/8 15 footers and I’ve been drooling over that putter ever since...wife says I can’t buy one until I get ride of other golf stuff.

She can’t say no if I get this opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great people and a great course... looks like an amazing time!

This would be pretty amazing. I love Oddessy putters, the best inserts imo.

So wish I could go and visit with the Odyssey/Toulon boys again. What a great time this is going to be. And I still need so much help with this part of my game!!

This would be an awesome event to make it into. have not been down around the Palm Coast in years....

Love seeing so much excitement.

Seriously, what’s not to love about ever aspect of this event?!

This would be such and awesome event to get into. I mean i am a really good putter without ever having been "FIT" for a putter, so to get he chance to work with the best, it would be so great. I have been looking at the courses on line and having moved to Texas From Ft Walton Beach and playing in and around the Destin Courses for years, these look so good the way they are right out on the beach on the Ocean Course, the Conservatory has water on 14 of the 18 holes, LOVE IT ! can't wait to sign up for this

Yes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This would be such and awesome event to get into. I mean i am a really good putter without ever having been "FIT" for a putter, so to get he chance to work with the best, it would be so great. I have been looking at the courses on line and having moved to Texas From Ft Walton Beach and playing in and around the Destin Courses for years, these look so good the way they are right out on the beach on the Ocean Course, the Conservatory has water on 14 of the 18 holes, LOVE IT ! can't wait to sign up for this

Also one of the hardest courses I've ever played in the Conservatory when the wind is up. Very, very challenging golf course. The Ocean course doesn't mess around either, and it's pretty incredible after the renovation from what JB has said. When the wind is howling off the Atlantic though, oh man. Nothing like a 150yd par 3 and people coming up short with their 200yd+ clubs

Also one of the hardest courses I've ever played in the Conservatory when the wind is up. Very, very challenging golf course. The Ocean course doesn't mess around either, and it's pretty incredible after the renovation from what JB has said. When the wind is howling off the Atlantic though, oh man. Nothing like a 150yd par 3 and people coming up short with their 200yd+ clubs

That hole gives me nightmares still. I made sure to club up two clubs. Then I promptly presented the hosel. Oh and it’s way up hill if you don’t carry it 140, so I could only cry and laugh.

These courses are amazing and the experience can not be beat. Well, other than the putting show that will happen.

That hole gives me nightmares still. I made sure to club up two clubs. Then I promptly presented the hosel. Oh and it’s way up hill if you don’t carry it 140, so I could only cry and laugh.

These courses are amazing and the experience can not be beat. Well, other than the putting show that will happen.

I think I hit the greatest 5i of my life from 150. Which, made me feel better about the 170yd club on a 130yd par 3... that came up short. That kinda wind is really fun every once in a while. All the technical thoughts are out the window and it’s just figure out how to get it to the green.

I’m going to try and get in this one for sure. A good putter fitting by the best in the business, yes please. And of course all the rest that comes with that weekend.

they look like a lot of courses i have played in Florida although i do not have first hand knowledge like you do, but I would love to give it a try. I have played many on the water around the world and quite a few with no protection from the wind. the Texas winds are brutal in their own rights. Flight it down and club up.....lets go!

they look like a lot of courses i have played in Florida although i do not have first hand knowledge like you do, but I would love to give it a try. I have played many on the water around the world and quite a few with no protection from the wind. the Texas winds are brutal in their own rights. Flight it down and club up.....lets go!

You’d have fun. They’re just two great, great courses in pristine condition. People would have fun in the event for sure and now I’m pondering.

5a58df142bdce48e92aecb8abb00c284.jpg

Heaven? Really, sign up.

I’ve heard and read a lot of good things about Hammock Beach... getting to experience this place with the Odyssey brain trust would be icing on the cake.

Love seeing so much excitement.

How could there not be???? I've been on THP for less than a year, and I have yet to see an event or special attraction announcement that wasn't worthy of an overwhelming response!

The 2018 event at Haig Point was amazing and with Stroke Lab and Hammock Beach, the 2019 version can only get better. I really want to see the Ocean Course after the renovation and I want a better putter fitting (due to my lack of putter understanding only) so I'll be signing up again and staying away from 10 o'clock Luke.

The events on the east coast are tough me but a Stroke Lab fitting along with playing an awesome course. I would really like to be a part of this.

The 2018 event at Haig Point was amazing and with Stroke Lab and Hammock Beach, the 2019 version can only get better. I really want to see the Ocean Course after the renovation and I want a better putter fitting (due to my lack of putter understanding only) so I'll be signing up again and staying away from 10 o'clock Luke.

Coward. 10:00 Luke is lots of fun!

Back