EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

These last two years we’ve been super spoiled with great Captains and the addition of awesome AssCaps. Gotta be tough to choose considering how high the bar has been set.
BIG shoes to fill.

You said shoes, but I won't. I want to, I really do, but I won't . :p

Can one of the moderators please restrict Snickerdog’s media capabilities? Text only.

Can one of the moderators please restrict Snickerdog’s media capabilities? Text only.

I’d say you could trust him to make the right decision, but he really struggles with proper pizza selections. :act-up:

Oh man, Dacatalyst you were judge #2 until that comment.

What a tremendous responsibility. I know that @McLovin took his captain role to heart and poured himself into our team. Juggling that responsibility with life, work, kids, etc. Is a tall order. He did an amazing job and I have no doubt that 2020's captain will as well.

@LovinMcLovin has entered the chat

You should never contribute to any shoe conversation. Ever. I feel like you’ve lost that privilege.

Out on the course today with @OhioGolfer and this was a big topic for us. It's still pretty surreal that this event is a real thing and we spent several holes dreaming of how awesome it must feel to get to participate. It didn't hurt to think about sunny CA for a bit while playing in gray mid-40's Ohio

So I shouldn’t task you with picking it? :ROFLMAO:
Well, I'm always up for tough task. It's usually best to go with the opposite of my choice though ?.

One of the hardest decisions to make is who will fill the big shoes left by the captains of the last two teams.
I have some ideas. Solicited thoughts from a handful of others.
It is a tough one.
Always fun to see how the next iteration of the Grandaddy unfolds. Excited to see the next Captain and Asscap get selected and see what new contests hit the forum.

I’d say you could trust him to make the right decision, but he really struggles with proper pizza selections. :act-up:
Questionable judgement when it comes to pizza toppings and what to eat in the morning at the Hideaway ?

Questionable judgement when it comes to pizza toppings and what to eat in the morning at the Hideaway

Oh yeah. He voted parfait. Can’t be trusted.

One of the hardest decisions to make is who will fill the big shoes left by the captains of the last two teams.
I have some ideas. Solicited thoughts from a handful of others.
It is a tough one.
We have faith. ?

Bring on the Grandaddy!!!

I now know what it feels like to be under appreciated in my time.
They are under appreciating the hell out of you! :D

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
I hope this doesn't cause JB heartburn but here's a question for everyone. If you were among the five finalist for the Captain's spot would you want to know about it? Would it be better to know you were in the running or would it hurt too much to know you were that close but weren't picked?

I hope this doesn't cause JB heartburn but here's a question for everyone. If you were among the five finalist for the Captain's spot would you want to know about it? Would it be better to know you were in the running or would it hurt too much to know you were that close but weren't picked?
If ignorance is bliss then knowledge is pain.

I think it's better if people don't know...and that would include me if I were in the conversation for any event...unless I had time/opportunity to impact that decision.

Nope. I trust the ability for JB and others to make this pick so honestly would only want to know if I was the one who got the call

hell no i wouldn’t want to know

Back