EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Am I dreaming right now? Am I really the Captain of the THP team for the Grandaddy?

Based on your pic, maybe a name change to, "The Grandaddy Captain formerly known as MattyD-MPLS" :sneaky:

Based on your pic, maybe a name change to, "The Grandaddy Captain formerly known as MattyD-MPLS" :sneaky:
Captain Dimples! Haha

Congrats @MattyD-MPLS! Great to get 2020 off to a great start like that!

The Captains of this team are as good as you can imagine!! Wooo! I’m excited to try for a spot!!!

Excited to see how this team starts to shape up!

Congratulations @MattyD-MPLS. A celebratory brunch is order for this news.

IT'S...
ABOUT...
TO GO...
DOWN!

Am I dreaming right now? Am I really the Captain of the THP team for the Grandaddy?

This is NOT a dream! 2 great dudes to lead this team and forum for the Grandaddy!

Super excited to see the team starting to shape up!

Based on the two selections so far....Team THP is in very good hands for 2020.

Just got off the phone with CAPTAIN @MattyD-MPLS and I’m not gonna lie. It feels like a 1-2 punch for the ages!
Time to rep that G!

Just got off the phone with CAPTAIN @MattyD-MPLS and I’m not gonna lie. It feels like a 1-2 punch for the ages!
Time to rep that G!
Dynamic Duo for sure!! I can't wait to see this team get filled and I'll be entering all the contests trying to get my ticket punched. Congrats again you two!! This year's team is in good hands!!

I really didn't think it could be possible to want to do the Granddaddy more than I already do, but the Captain and Asscap picks make me want to be on this year's team even more than I already did. 2 great members of the community who would be amazing to meet and call friends.

Time to rep that G!

Minnesota connection! The G means so much to this community and I want it to live on!

Congrats guys.....GREAT pics so far......

I really didn't think it could be possible to want to do the Granddaddy more than I already do, but the Captain and Asscap picks make me want to be on this year's team even more than I already did. 2 great members of the community who would be amazing to meet and call friends.
I was thinking the exact same thing, although I have met @MattyD-MPLS , and I feel like I've met @dacatalyst41 from following the 2018 Grandaddy!

cannot WAIT to follow along with this year's team!!!

Back