EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I guess that make us the International Team. And the International Team is always the underdog (at least in the Presidents Cup :) )

Good stuff, Congrats

Two spots down, six to go. Congrats to the new members of the Morgan Cup!

Congrats to the newest members of Team Hackers and Team Paradise. I look forward to teeing up with @HarlettoScara and @ToddJ027b in Utah. Can't wait guys!
I look forward to it as well. Talk about great news this snowy morning!! Finally something to look forward to besides snow!!

2 more participants will be announced in 30 minutes.

Congratulations guys!

Congrats to those lucky to be selected.

Can we do this every Friday? My day at work has never gone faster.

Congrats to the 2!

Everyone else is?for the next 30 min!

LOL not sending out the full schedule has me checking back constantly. Way to hold the suspense.

Haha. I have been doing this for a few years :D

One of the hardest parts of these experiences is knowing that hundreds signed up and only a handful can get in. This is why we do so many over the course of the year as we hope to meet so many THPers and give them a weekend or few days that isn't possible anywhere else.

We know there will be disappointment, that is natural, but it wont last long with all of the awesome going on in the THP forum this year.

Productivity level at work today is a solid zero!

I actually love the staggered announcements. Helps keep the excitement high and the forum buzzing.

Congrats!!

Back