LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Ball time!

When you finally catch up on the live thread after dinner and the wife asks if you are ready to watch Yellowstone.

"D-V-R"

That reminds me of Jason Finley every time @Canadan would try to probe for information on the new stuff. The man is a vault!

"No I won't tell you the name. No I won't tell you the code name. No, you can't follow me home to spy" All avenues shut down!

Those new balls @JasonFinleyCG may be talking about that are definitely not out yet may be amazing if you have happened to play or not play depending on who asks.

:):). Thanks for making me smile. Yes, there may or may not be something new that people may or may not have played. But, I’m not certain.

I love my Hideaway tumbler, but those Grandaddy Yetis are fire! Gloves are awesome too.

Cant wait for the guys to pick their jaws up off the floor and see some posts in a bit.

50 pages half way thru day 1

Somebody tell the Product Nerds to quit yapping, there’s a feast waiting!

View attachment 9050331
So what's with the blue can of fun? That doesn't look East Coast, so I assume it's not. The rest of that food looks very sauce it and send it, and that's exactly what these boys need tonight :ROFLMAO:

Now I need to know..... what is a "Holiday Chocolate Cake"? What makes it different than an ordinary chocolate cake?

Menu looks bangin!!!

Who gets full off half of a chicken? 😂

I will be very excited to see how they can improve on Chrome Soft X LS. It has been an incredible ball for me.

I just got those from my secret Santa. Anxious to test them against CSX bc that ball is flat out everything I need it to be.

Back