LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I’ll post a more thorough recap of everything we’ve done so far but one thing that sticks out is the absolute unbelievable amount of generosity and enthusiasm brought by our hosts this week. The folks from Callaway have created an absolute masterpiece in the eyes of all of us in the Lunatic Fringe. Can’t even say this enough how great and amazing this experience has been so far and we haven’t even stepped foot on a golf course. Lastly a shout out to all of you following along and posting with us it means a lot to the team in making this so special and I wanted to say Thank You for taking the time out of your days to do that it really means a lot. 👊

This is the year fellas!!! I can feel it!

Not quite that long, but let's end the reign!!

Breakfast selfie…
AC204528-E367-44B5-A2EC-6334F8E9E118.jpeg

All caught up but I'm going to miss all the live action. I'll catch up on the 100 pages I'll miss later🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have a day at the hideaway!!

Someone asked me last night, why this is done and why are the people and brand involved that are.

The answer...Because nobody else could.

waiting for the bus at 10 am Cali time and i am central Time zone , minus 2 hours added to the time here, carry the 1 and divide by the quotient of the hypotenuse ------- how long?

Bluehen2006-ttucliffhanger.JPGyou will never forget this fellas! #teambluecliff @BlueHen2006

Someone asked me last night, why this is done and why are the people and brand involved that are.

well said

But It seems the time is dragging by

it is impressive on many levels! Following for years now, I still can't quite comprehend how the Grandaddy is even possible. And, to a golf consumer and generic course hack like me, it exposes the Callaway culture and values. Big Respect. Makes me value the brand and equipment. It works at that level too, in a big way.

I really want a breakfast slider now! NEED photos

Day 2 scripting.
20211208_081754.jpg
20211208_081857.jpg

I forgot that was the year of the neon green grips that went with the MD Wedges and we all wanted them on all of our clubs hahahah

Just got my final wedge from that year re gripped, just couldn’t let it go haha

Add some stencil work.
20211208_085350.jpg

Back