The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Sounds absolutely amazing. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

This thread is killing me, will the travel restrictions be lifted by summer??

This thread is killing me, will the travel restrictions be lifted by summer??
Just recently flew. Didn't have any issues on my end. Are they still not allowing Canadians into the USA?

Dude, I hope so. And, I hope we get to play/hang again soon!

100% agree, hopefully sooner rather than later
Just recently flew. Didn't have any issues on my end. Are they still not allowing Canadians into the USA?
In Alberta they are making you go to a government provided hotel for 2 days at your expense which for some reason will cost you $2000 and if you test negative for Covid u can go home and isolate for either the rest of the week or 2 weeks. If you refuse it’s a major fine and up to 6 months in prison. Just making it extremely difficult to cross the border. Last week we were able to drive across and not have to take on the huge expense on the way back but they changed it on Monday to be the same as flying.

There is nothing I like more than the anticipation of one of these events!
Everyone sounds excited, but I can promise I am as excited any one else on here!
It's going to be a blast and the equipment is going to be awesome!
Oh, one more early prediction.... #VoshByAMillion !
Vosh coming in hot!
I like it.

Vosh coming in hot!
I like it.

i mean, the event has 81 holes. him winning by a million might be a legit possibility.

i mean, the event has 81 holes. him winning by a million might be a legit possibility.
I've heard this story before.

It went well.

Everyone sounds excited, but I can promise I am as excited any one else on here!

I'd definitely go. My names goin in that jar.

I’m taking Voshall. 💯 :mizuno:

I'd definitely go. My names goin in that jar.
Don’t forget your 2021 Albatross Club membership. That’s what unlocks the ability to signup for the epic THP events.

Oh captain my captain!

Vosh and Canadan competition heats up! Worth entering just to see that, and meeting THPers, and JMan, and meeting Mizuno, and the golf, and the equipment, and .... sorry, lost track there.

This is going to be an incredible time and journey

Listening to Off Course now.

Oh yeah, enjoying this Off Course

I think of True Blue as a bomber's delight and Caledonia is a place where distance control and accuracy is much more important than length.

all about the angles though (at both really, but especially at TB), just like most of Strantz' courses

Is it sad that I'm listening to the Podcast in one tab while I have another one open for comments?? :unsure: Nope, I don't think so

Back