The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Golden tickets have a tendency of doing that

I mean....I only think about it once or twice...a minute. :LOL:

The excitement of those that have been involved in more than a few of these things makes me more excited..

The excitement of those that have been involved in more than a few of these things makes me more excited..
I think it’s pretty simple to get caught up into the “it’s neat and all but” for some but the truth is when you take a step back this is Bats**t crazy.

Forget the golf, that can be done with anybody. But show up and get new clubs before they hit stores. Then play with the guy that ran the creation side of their business and with the guy that runs all of North America for the company.

I mean all of rhat is nuts. Then add that the cost is less than just what that golf would cost and it includes lodging, tons of golf, food, drinks, etc.

We all get caught up in the idea that we do lots of crazy stuff. Me included. But these experiences are Bats**t crazy.

I think it’s pretty simple to get caught up into the “it’s neat and all but” for some but the truth is when you take a step back this is Bats**t crazy.

Forget the golf, that can be done with anybody. But show up and get new clubs before they hit stores. Then play with the guy that ran the creation side of their business and with the guy that runs all of North America for the company.

I mean all of rhat is nuts. Then add that the cost is less than just what that golf would cost and it includes lodging, tons of golf, food, drinks, etc.

We all get caught up in the idea that we do lots of crazy stuff. Me included. But these experiences are Bats**t crazy.

I was explaining to a friend this trip. He couldn’t wrap his head around it. I to a certain extent can’t either... I keep waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out and say I have been punked.. :ROFLMAO:

It’s too true! I’m not kidding when I say most non-THPers I tell about THP experiences think it’s a scam. It’s almost too good to be true!!! The golf, the equipment, the people, the behind the scenes look from OEM’s. You’re not kidding! I can’t wait to follow this one and the lucky participants 😃

Have to give you props for using “nuts” and “bats**t crazy” in your post. Now tell us how you really feel about these EXPERIENCES. 😆 😎

Having actually been lucky enough to go to an experience...

To think, putting JPX921 forged into the backup bag... I get goosebumps just thinking about it... Or maybe just that I’d be able to say I have a backup bag

1000% agree. It's an experience .00001% of the golfing population get to experience. What an awesome event.

I was explaining to a friend this trip. He couldn’t wrap his head around it. I to a certain extent can’t either... I keep waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out and say I have been punked.. :ROFLMAO:
This is sooo true. I tell people about this amazing community and that they need to jump in! I get blank stares back. It’s triply dumbfounding to me.

This is sooo true. I tell people about this amazing community and that they need to jump in! I get blank stares back. It’s triply dumbfounding to me.
This, sooo much this. I tell pretty much all my golf buddies about it and am just dumbfounded that none of them have jumped on yet :LOL:

Last edited:

That’s it right there. The amount of stuff y’all pack into these is so insane. Plus the fact that you have the relationships to pull off getting these people involved and actually thrilled to be there is the coolest thing. It’s the biggest reason why I personally love seeing these experiences and hope to get into it. Having the chance to meet them, hang out, and be learned some stuff? Hell ya.

It’s too true! I’m not kidding when I say most non-THPers I tell about THP experiences think it’s a scam. It’s almost too good to be true!!! The golf, the equipment, the people, the behind the scenes look from OEM’s. You’re not kidding! I can’t wait to follow this one and the lucky participants 😃

I think @KY Golfer said it best yesterday when he said after describing the Morgan Cup people can't believe it doesn't some with a timeshare sales pitch.

This is for sure a bucket list event.

I have been thinking about this and you are absolutely right! When you put the whole event/experience in perspective, IT.IS.MINDBLOWING!!! Super excited for the signups for this!

That’s it right there. The amount of stuff y’all pack into these is so insane. Plus the fact that you have the relationships to pull off getting these people involved and actually thrilled to be there is the coolest thing. It’s the biggest reason why I personally love seeing these experiences and hope to get into it. Having the chance to meet them, hang out, and be learned some stuff? Hell ya.
Meeting these that work in the industry and being able to hang out and pick their brains is just awesome!

this is so Well put.So Many things around here are just stupid and unheard of ideas and dreams that somehow get bought into by these oems.
If anything it’s a testament to how special THEY THINK THP IS!!! Craziness

@Jman @Canadan @NVGOLFER80 any of you guys going to test Mizuno balls to put in play at the event?
I’ll just say this here. Anybody that goes to a company sponsored event where they make a golf ball and puts a different brand in play has to be one of the most “unique” decision makers in history.

I’ll just say this here. Anybody that goes to a company sponsored event where they make a golf ball and puts a different brand in play has to be one of the most “unique” decision makers in history.
Using another manufactures ball should cause the perpetrator to develop uncontrollable shanks at said event.

This made me laugh way too hard for whatever reason :LOL:

Hahah, I am not even sure if you intended this to be funny but it certainly was

Back