The 2021 Mizuno Experience

There’s no such thing as SBST, all strokes have some amount of arc, no matter how slight, unless you putt like Bryson or Wie (tabletop).
Understood and agree but isn’t V a max toe hang or do I need to re-read? I am old and brain dead.... so do you adjust with different weight configuration? I ask this because of my own ponder with this lineup.... and because I’m more or less slight arc putter

Understood and agree but isn’t V a max toe hang or do I need to re-read? I am old and brain dead.... so do you adjust with different weight configuration? I ask this because of my own ponder with this lineup.... and because I’m more or less slight arc putter
They consider it that, but it’s not what I’d call full toe hang. It’s why there’s so much more to a putter fit than just hang. Only way to truly know, is to try. But yes, weights can give heavy heel and lightest in the toe to mitigate it a bit.

Getting more excited about this event!

I mean there’s no down side to these experiences, but the two that I’ve been lucky to be a part of, I’ve made some really good friends. It’s funny how out of the blue I’ll get a text or a message from @BigDill , @pjleduc , @campilobaxter , @OITW .

this combined with the OEMs getting so into it, THPers certainly come out on top as does the community here following along.

Same! Cannot wait to see who’s coming along on the journey!

Looking to see who is coming as well. Both teams!!

I know @Jman wants a rematch...or maybe I do. Or maybe I need To be on @Jman's team against @Canadan

So... This is next right? Not trying to rush anything, but who doesn't like un-announced/pre-release clubs, Mizuno, Myrtle Beach, James, Dan, NV, Jeremy, Vosh, and humidity! I honestly can't wait to see who's picked for this awesome event! Also, I love reading real world reviews from normal people (sorry James and Dan, you guys are pro's at this) on the equipment.

So... This is next right? Not trying to rush anything, but who doesn't like un-announced/pre-release clubs, Mizuno, Myrtle Beach, James, Dan, NV, Jeremy, Vosh, and humidity! I honestly can't wait to see who's picked for this awesome event! Also, I love reading real world reviews from normal people (sorry James and Dan, you guys are pro's at this) on the equipment.
No sir it isn’t. 😀

Bumping this because this is literally all I think about most of the day..

Bumping this because this is literally all I think about most of the day..
Not going to lie, if I were in your shoes I would be too. Even if I don't get picked, I would be down for some pre-event meet ups since it's only about a 3 hour drive.

Was doing some closet cleaning and came across this shirt and automatically thought of this event. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

525B0B41-865A-460D-947D-39BC64A882FE.jpeg

was really hoping and crossing my fingers on this experience. Probably used my luck up with selection to TEEm Tour Edge. Never hurts to hope.

Back