The 2021 Mizuno Experience

so it’s definitely unreleased irons not just mystery irons.... 😍😍😍
No clue, and I’m not privy to that sort of stuff, nor would I want to be. Was simply a guess on my part, mainly because timing makes sense in my head.

Ratfarts. I didn't realize the event was during the family vacation my wife had planned.

True Blue Fairways are anything but tight. Beside 13 & 15, you could land a jumbo jet on the rest.

I think of True Blue as a bomber's delight and Caledonia is a place where distance control and accuracy is much more important than length.

Putter is TBD and most likely a game day decision. Driver is most likely going to be the TSi3..

That's a weird way to spell ST-Z driver :D

I think of True Blue as a bomber's delight and Caledonia is a place where distance control and accuracy is much more important than length.
Well, I don't bomb, and am not accurate. So....

It's an event with Chris Voshall. Mind blowing.

Gonna have to drink a few gin and tonics to stay hydrated in that summer humidity

It's an event with Chris Voshall. Mind blowing.
Multiple this year as he is also a part of Shaft Up in Vegas we just had and was part of the THP Showcase from our tech studio.

Did a rehash into the clubs that "might" (strong recommendation based on others input and schedule). INTRIGUING!

There is nothing I like more than the anticipation of one of these events!
Everyone sounds excited, but I can promise I am as excited any one else on here!
It's going to be a blast and the equipment is going to be awesome!
Oh, one more early prediction.... #VoshByAMillion !

Everyone sounds excited, but I can promise I am as excited any one else on here!

TEAM @Vosh68 IN THE HOUSE!!!’

I dunno man. There are plenty of lakes out there at true blue and caledonia
#LakeVosh
🤣

Oh this is gonna be so good.

Back