The 2021 MLB Thread

Dugie!!!!

Yankees in wild card game. Sox win, they host them Tuesday.

Devers with a huge 2 run shot in the top of the 9th to put the Sox up 7 - 5!

YES!!!!!

Sox come back from a 5 - 1 deficit to win and host the Yankees in the WC Game.

no chaos games :bicker:

#rigged:greenalien:

162 games and the Red Sox and the Yankees are tied. Pretty amazing. It all comes down to Tuesday night.

J.D. Martinez not on the active roster tonight for Boston.

BTW anyone see this play from Sunday?

That was incredible, but Billy Hamilton had the catch of the year in my opinion.

I saw that, pretty amazing. I bet he plays tonight while JDM sits after tripping over 2nd base on his way to LF Sunday. 😬

Clutch and coordination versus clutsy. Hmmm I'm a Sox fan and I just laugh at the JD thing. But he's about as clutch as my drives off the tee. Hits some great shots, HR, doubles, get's his RBI's and a decent average, but never hits when it really counts. :oops::censored:

Bucky F. Dent starting at shortstop for the Yankees tonight. :D Hard to believe that was 43 years ago.

Bucky F. Dent starting at shortstop for the Yankees tonight. :D Hard to believe that was 43 years ago.
If I can remember that, am I old?!:unsure:

Go Giants!

What a run this year! :eek:

Bogey 2-run bomb in the bottom of the 1st!

Schwarbomb! 3 - 0 Sox

Cole done in 3rd, wow.

Cole exits after 2. Actually would have liked for him to stay in to give up a few more dingers. Lol

Nasty Nate is dealing through 4.

Braves 35-18 after the trade deadline - that's .660 ball the last third of the year. 6 guys with 25 + HR and Rosario healthy again - deep line-up. Morton, Fried, and Anderson all rolling, and a pen that picked itself up the last half, Will "Gopher" Smith notwithstanding. Could be a dangerous playoff team.

Nevin gets an assist if the Red Sox go on to win this game.

Dugie comes through with another big hit

Back