The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I really want to go practice but Ryder Cup 🤷‍♂️

I'd expect as such. I am curious about the back story though :) Bro hugs just seem odd
.. :unsure: Check the recent Mizuno Experience thread? There was definitely photo evidence of attack style hugging, but I can't remember who exactly the reluctant receiver(s) were. Lol

Wow Rory

Bryson!!!

Well, got my range session in and....then the sky opened back up! 😔 No go for the course!

I'm staring down the barrell of at least 4 consecutive 13 hour shifts. Managed to workout and do my Superspeed training sticks. I am so ready for Las Vegas!

Having a Morgan Cup in October on a Ryder Cup year is going to be pretty special. Team golf is so much fun.

I don't think we'll see that kind of weather in the desert 😂
This was in the desert. 50ish degrees cooler than I am used to this time of year. Distances were a tad off. Lol

Absolutely agree
I'm looking forward to meeting all you great THPers, Hackers and Paradise, and sharing some good golf and laugh's! 😎

Glad I snapped this this morning. I missed out of everyone posting their Sunday grind pics…

tried to dial in the wedge distances a bit

5002B109-26E7-42A9-8A69-5E38FC20E1BB.jpeg

I really want to go practice but Ryder Cup 🤷‍♂️
I felt the same exact thing. Wanted to hit shots but also celebrate the win!

Didn’t get a whole lot of practice in today. But will tomorrow and have a lesson on Tuesday.

Bags should be in tomorrow for most of the MC'ers. Full bag review coming but need to keep it looking pristine for a week and a half so will probably pack it up the day before I drive up to Vegas. Have not used a bag with less than 14 dividers at a long time. What is the play here.

1632712667215.png

1 - D, 3w, 2h, Putter
2 - 4, 5, 6
3 - 7, 8, 9
4 - PW, GW
5 - 54, 58

Would you change it?

Bags should be in tomorrow for most of the MC'ers. Full bag review coming but need to keep it looking pristine for a week and a half so will probably pack it up the day before I drive up to Vegas. Have not used a bag with less than 14 dividers at a long time. What is the play here.

View attachment 9030348

1 - D, 3w, 2h, Putter
2 - 4, 5, 6
3 - 7, 8, 9
4 - PW, GW
5 - 54, 58

Would you change it?
Nope, that’s the best setup.

View attachment 9030348

1 - D, 3w, 2h, Putter
2 - 4, 5, 6
3 - 7, 8, 9
4 - PW, GW
5 - 54, 58

Would you change it?

that’s how I roll!

I've not played a huge amount this week, had a pretty brutal work schedule so just been absolutely wiped. This week should be settling down, so will be back to the range 3 or 4 times to grind out the last preparations. I know, I know....I'm not going to be there but still want to be peaking with my boys!

So awesome to see everyone getting their last lessons and practicing in, going to be an absolutely epic weekend for all concerned!

View attachment 9030348

1 - D, 3w, 2h, Putter
2 - 4, 5, 6
3 - 7, 8, 9
4 - PW, GW
5 - 54, 58

Would you change it?
Mine will be:

1-D,3,5,7
2-5,6,7
3-8,9,PW
4-G,S,L
5-Putter

Today we review hole 9. This is a short par 4. It's 350 yards and looks fairly flat in the photo and it appears to be fairly open off the tee. It is rated the #5 handicap hole so there must be an advantage to being long here. Any ideas gents?

Gallery_Las-Vegas-Hole-9.jpgScreenshot_20210927-061116.jpgScreenshot_20210927-061200.jpg

Today we review hole 9. This is a short par 4. It's 350 yards and looks fairly flat in the photo and it appears to be fairly open off the tee. It is rated the #5 handicap hole so there must be an advantage to being long here. Any ideas gents?

View attachment 9030351View attachment 9030352View attachment 9030353
That's a great looking hole! I'm taking the 3w at the left hand bunker and aiming to cut it into the fat of the fairway. Should then be a flick of a 55 degree, hole the birdie putt and accept my pop gracefully before getting ready to crunch the back 9.

Back