The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

warm up time!

image.jpg

16326675736596749502771156253584.jpg

Playing in all weather to prep. 😎

3" of rain in the last 24 hours, should be clearing out by 1-2 pm. Will be @ the range or course soon after!

3" of rain in the last 24 hours, should be clearing out by 1-2 pm. Will be @ the range or course soon after!

In WV if we got 3-4 inches of rain at once everything would be flooded. Way to many valleys. They are redoing the greens at my home course right now. I'll have to travel a bunch next weekend to get a few extra rounds in.

In WV if we got 3-4 inches of rain at once everything would be flooded. Way to many valleys. They are redoing the greens at my home course right now. I'll have to travel a bunch next weekend to get a few extra rounds in.
That's what I like about living at 1500+ feet above sea level, half the state would be gone before I worried. 😉🤣

Interestingly right next to the Ohio rain hardly ever causes much more than some flash flooding around creeks due to all the flat area. Our big flooding is always during the spring when we have had a lot of snow. A snow melt through the Midwest combined with spring rains in the upper Ohio valley will cause a weeklong flood where the water slowly rises for a week and slowly recedes for a week.

Interestingly right next to the Ohio rain hardly ever causes much more than some flash flooding around creeks due to all the flat area. Our big flooding is always during the spring when we have had a lot of snow. A snow melt through the Midwest combined with spring rains in the upper Ohio valley will cause a weeklong flood where the water slowly rises for a week and slowly recedes for a week.

Ohio is fairly flat to rolling. WV has regions that goats don’t want to climb. For whatever reason some decided to build down in the valleys. The ridge towns never flood.

I absolutely cannot wait to meet you all face to face!

Hahahaha! Some who are all fired up are going to figure out I’m just a big teddy bear. :LOL:
We know that, the bear hugs for @JB are infamous! 🤣

It’s weird how nobody ever mentions the outcome is paying for the event. So hug away…
In that case I will respectfully fist bump you! 🤣

I’ve missed something about the bear hugs. Someone enlighten me…

Fist bumps, not hugs. That’s the whole thing really. :LOL:

I'd expect as such. I am curious about the back story though :) Bro hugs just seem odd

Back