The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I think a lot of people would be shocked about the forgiveness of the King Tour as well. It’s not going to save an awful impact (nothing will) but they are closer to Forged Tech than blades in my opinion.
I think they fit right where they are supposed to in the lineup. Being a cavity back there is some forgiveness sure but I don't find them to be as forgiving as the FT and on some low and/or toe misses they definitely feel more like a blade

For all the shaft people, I was just perusing the Cobra site and noticed it appears they have a lot more shafts available than they did last week.. That should help confuse you some more hahaha

If the Copper sets are available for the MC, I will set the over under of 9.5 sets in play.
It would be tough not to select them for an experience like the MC!

For all the shaft people, I was just perusing the Cobra site and noticed it appears they have a lot more shafts available than they did last week.. That should help confuse you some more hahaha

Lol yeah, the more reaction I read to the release, the worse this take seems.

I guess for me, I'm thinking I'd play the clubs that give me the most help. I want my team (dreaming) to win this thing.

I figure the Copper will be around later if I want to buy them later.

First thing's first. Get the WIN 🏆

Oh no, copper finish, new shafts. Why won't they let me be decisive?

Lol yeah, the more reaction I read to the release, the worse this take seems.

I guess for me, I'm thinking I'd play the clubs that give me the most help. I want my team (dreaming) to win this thing.

I figure the Copper will be around later if I want to buy them later.

First thing's first. Get the WIN 🏆
💯on that! I'm not a fan of the copper but if I was picked for MC I may just go that way "just because it's for the experience and the team" and choose the ForgedTec's. I like the FT's better than the Kings...

Copper finish King Tour with an Onxy 105 DG? That sounds awesome

By that statement everyone should be playing RAD Speed. I guarantee that will not happen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Between the shaft selections and color way additions, this is going over the top quickly. If that was even possible.

By that statement everyone should be playing RAD Speed. I guarantee that will not happen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don’t think you’re going out on a limb with that guarantee.

There are a few that wouldn't! I have seen you play my friend!!!

If I’m lucky enough to be picked, pretty sure I’ll be switching my irons to the Tour MIMs Copper, with Recoil 95 graphite shafts (if Darts aren’t available)

I actually don’t mind the look of the RADSpeed irons. For the category they fall in they don’t look to big. My only worry is the flyer balls I used to get from AP1 and Apex CF16. I’d rather not deal with that.

Played my second round of the year today. Shot a 92 at the home course. I played quite well around the green today, but my ball striking was not so good. I was very handsy today and just never got in a rhythm. I pushed some, pulled some, hit some fat, and hit some thin. I even hit a really well, but I never found a groove. I did go triple bogey free which is good for me. I also had no 3 putts and recorded another 33 putt round. My goal is to get that from a 34.7 per round average down to a a 32.7. I am down to 34.5 after 2 consecutive 33's I still need to do get some 32's to get my goal though.

Here's the data:
Screenshot_20210307-202026_TheGrint.jpgScreenshot_20210307-202019_TheGrint.jpg

At least part of the signups will be in the next 10 days

The King Tour’s look so darn good. I think they are above my weight class, but man are they sexy. But this event has me thinking revising the OL experiment now that my swing is significantly better than when I had my set.

Finally got to see the king tour mim’s today, a very nice profile. I didn’t get a chance to hit the 7 iron as I just quickly ran in to see the status on a order I am waiting for. These in copper finish are absolute 🔥🔥🔥 and I would be shocked if at least 50% of the Morgan cup bags didn’t have copper in them

Can't wait to see who the lucky players are!

I wonder how well an entire bag of Cobra clubs with one brand of shaft would look. Mitsubishi or Fujikura? Graphite irons on my mind for some reason.

Excitement factor with some selection coming soon is already in overdrive!

Back