The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

image.jpg
Have a great weekend all of you Morgan Cuppers!

Have my flights and car booked! So ready to get this going!!!!

How is everyone's game going pre club receipt? Everyone feeling like their ready for new gear?

kinda have the driver yips at the moment.
Chipping and putting great.
Throwing darts with my irons and hitting my fairways better than ever.

even with my driver problems, I am shooting good(for me) scores

Spoke to Cobra PUMA today and know that equipment is currently in production and will be shipping soon.

Also went over any changes that had to take place, which I believe have been addressed to you from your "tour rep" haha.

@JDax do we have any early odds yet?

Our 'tour rep' took good care of Team Paradise over the weekend.
Yes he did. A few tweaks here, a little crank there and we will be good to go haha

Our 'tour rep' took good care of Team Paradise over the weekend.

Yes sir, we spoke afterwards. And in typical fashion, THPers' equipment is "unique".

There's a reason he's called "Master" , Yags took care of our stuff last week and we are good to go! I am so looking forward to the Cobra stuff and teeing it up in Las Vegas with and against a great group of THPers! 😎

Yes sir, we spoke afterwards. And in typical fashion, THPers' equipment is "unique".
I thought for the most part the orders were pretty normal haha

I thought for the most part the orders were pretty normal haha

I do worry about myself choosing a 4 iron over a 60 degree wedge :):) I just didn't have it in me to chicken out

@Master Yagley took care of the Hackers. He did say there would be some special anti-Paradise magic on each of our clubs. So that was nice.

My 3 degree driver and 30 degree putter is totally normal! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Spoke to Cobra PUMA today and know that equipment is currently in production and will be shipping soon.

Also went over any changes that had to take place, which I believe have been addressed to you from your "tour rep" haha.

That really sounds great!!!!!

I’ll get something coming...

09963E88-18CA-45F4-B7E6-D9A894C2BA3F.gif

Great news! Hopefully we can do some unboxing soon! Get the Cobra goodness in play!

I've got 2 weeks from club arrival to first unplanned shaft change.

I won’t change shafts. Grips maybe. Leads to a question; The sensors in the connect grips, can they be removed and added to the end of a new grip?

Back