The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

@jdtox you guys going to do an intro video and preview again?

Got out today for a round. Played in my courses Match Play Tournament. First round and my opponent was a 10 handicap and I am a 16. Got 6 strokes on him. I won 2&1 on 17. I shot a 90 he shot an 86. I got him dormie on 16 which he won to extend. On 17 a 180 yard par 3 I doubled but he bogeyed and I got a stroke so that was all she wrote.

I started to find a little something from what I have been learning in my lessons. I at least have a good base to learn more from.

Got out today for a round. Played in my courses Match Play Tournament. First round and my opponent was a 10 handicap and I am a 16. Got 6 strokes on him. I won 2&1 on 17. I shot a 90 he shot an 86. I got him dormie on 16 which he won to extend. On 17 a 180 yard par 3 I doubled but he bogeyed and I got a stroke so that was all she wrote.

I started to find a little something from what I have been learning in my lessons. I at least have a good base to learn more from.
Success breeds Success.......

Starting the roll captain, will be unstoppable in October ;)

Flights.....Are.....BOOKED!!

You guys who ordered the Radspeed XB are going to very happy. It’s a special driver, ❤️ mine.

I’m booking flights this weekend. Trying to decide if I want an extra day on Thursday or Monday to play another round.

This makes me happy after last years mess!
Thanks man, me too. Technically travel is still prohibited and there's no official line on when it will be back open but I thought I'd better get in early and book. Figures that once things are lifted then all flights will fill up quickly and be much more expensive than before. Plus, it's exciting!

Seeing pictures of the Cobra mallet putter! Sik face is still there and it looks similar to a Ten shape! Excited for you guys who like mallets!

This is going to be so fun to follow when it starts. I feel like this year will be special.

I really look forward to thoughts on the new Cobra putters whenever you all get them. I am holding out until summer to get a new putter and Cobra will definitely be on my list to try. That putter Dufner used looked great!

Thanks man, me too. Technically travel is still prohibited and there's no official line on when it will be back open but I thought I'd better get in early and book. Figures that once things are lifted then all flights will fill up quickly and be much more expensive than before. Plus, it's exciting!
Travel is still prohibited? Wow that’s crazy! Hope it gets sorted out for you this year

I am new to this site so forgive my ignorance.. But, are all the golfers already selected for this tournament? I cant tell if the original post was modified to add the golfers or if I am reading it wrong. If the golfers arent all chosen, how to I throw my name in the hat? haha

I am new to this site so forgive my ignorance.. But, are all the golfers already selected for this tournament? I cant tell if the original post was modified to add the golfers or if I am reading it wrong. If the golfers arent all chosen, how to I throw my name in the hat? haha
Teams are selected and this will be a great experience to follow!

Back