EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

He can always go for a three peat, take a break a la Jordan, and come back to win some more!
Who is his Scottie Pippen?

This is going to be amazing!! Perfect venue!

this sounds amazing

So who wants to be a captain next year? It's a huge honor and a big responsibility. I am excited to see who gets the honor this year.

Holidays booked....

Oh, and I'll be arriving in the US 2 weeks prior to the event. Just saying'....

So who wants to be a captain next year? It's a huge honor and a big responsibility. I am excited to see who gets the honor this year.

I think there are a bunch of people who would say yes to the opportunity, I think it would be tremendous. Not only from an experience standpoint but also from a learning standpoint. No matter who it is though, everyone needs to have fun and make it the enjoyable experience that it should be.

this sounds amazing
Amazing doesn't even come close - the Albatross Club is your opportunity, click the link and prepare to be a part of a wonderful community.

Well, I need to get acclimatized after all ;)
Totally understandable! And there's this whole "Harletto US Tour" that's supposed to happen. You can't disappoint your fans

Totally understandable! And there's this whole "Harletto US Tour" that's supposed to happen. You can't disappoint your fans
That is going to be an epic live thread

Holidays booked....

Yes!!! When it gets closer you have to let us know your plans!!! Let’s get some golf in!!!

Man this thing looks really cool....i'm really kicking myself for not joining here sooner.

Can i get credits for cool posts i have made on other sites, kinda like taxes from country to country? I have a long , sordid internet history i assure you!

Those cottages look amazing with the central group room. Good times.
I can just imagine the conversations that will take place in that room!!

Holidays booked....

Good news!! Super excited that you'll have time to soak it all in!!

Man this thing looks really cool....i'm really kicking myself for not joining here sooner.

Can i get credits for cool posts i have made on other sites, kinda like taxes from country to country? I have a long , sordid internet history i assure you!
It's freaking incredible! And that's just coming from being on the watching side of things!

And important thing is, is you're here now!

Back