EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

This is going to be a cool one to follow along with.

Just look at how this course was 6 months ago, and now to be some of the first to play it. Freaking awesome.

I know the equipment events are super popular. But this one is going to be one of those ridiculously cool under the radar events

Listening to @Koske tell stories and share knowledge will make that bus ride seem short.
Man, that sounds like a fun ride from Colorado to Nebraska 👍😎

I know the equipment events are super popular. But this one is going to be one of those ridiculously cool under the radar events
I cannot believe that what was just announced will be under the radar. This is the radar.😂😂😂

Get lessons, play a new course and have a lot of time to spend with GolfTec. This is it.

pretty crazy that a group of THPers get the chance to be some of the first golfers out on GrayBull in 2024

I cannot believe that what was just announced will be under the radar. This is the radar.😂😂😂

Get lessons, play a new course and have a lot of time to spend with GolfTec. This is it.
Precisely. Target acquired.

This sounds freaking awesome!

This whole Experience sounds so amazing! Such a unique feel to it. The HQ, coaching, and travel aspects are awesome. And that area is so deeply personal to me it's hard for this to not feel like the dream event of the year. 😍

Season 8 Want GIF by THE NEXT STEP

This is so freaking cool. What an incredible opportunity. Gonna be a hot one for sure.

This sounds awesome. Really wish I was closer to a Golf Tec. Its about a two hour drive away.

I can’t wait to see this course!! We’re all in for a treat. Also, wait until you see GOLFTEC HQ. It’s a pretty special place. In terms of the drive, on a scale of 1-10, how salty do you think JB is going to be if he has a loss under his belt?
Its one of those world mysteries we will never know...

I can’t wait to see this course!! We’re all in for a treat. Also, wait until you see GOLFTEC HQ. It’s a pretty special place. In terms of the drive, on a scale of 1-10, how salty do you think JB is going to be if he has a loss under his belt?
About a 5, could go either way haha

I think we need to team up again for some revenge from the inaugural Quest Cup!

KOOOOOOOSSSSSSKEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ya know he loves bus rides…make him sit in the back.

GrayBull wow!!!

I'm thinking the 4hr drive home could feel like 2 or 6, but not 4.

This sounds packed full of awesome!!

This looks so dope and my swing could use some help following a 2yr hiatus from touching a club along with right wrist surgery.

Everything about this experience is so unique and enthralling. I might be as excited to follow this as I am any event.

Back