EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Finally got to see some of this equipment line-up in person today and man does it look good. Those fairway woods look incredible, and I need to try them at some point this year. Looking forward to seeing what’s going to be in some participants bags this year!
Happy to see people getting out and looking at the new Cobra releases.

Happy to see people getting out and looking at the new Cobra releases.
Hasn’t been for a lack of desire on my part. Availability up here so far has been pretty spotty, which is unfortunate.

The fairway woods do look very good. I haven't had the opportunity to try them yet either.

I think the DarkSpeed hybrids are the best looking hybrids I've seen in a while, they are a smaller profile or maybe just look like they are bc they are murdered out but either way they look great and they definitely perform well. I have been able to put some swings on them.
Visual presentation on these are really good. I’ve got a much different take on fairways this year than the last couple, they can be a real addition to the arsenal when used correctly, and this would be a real consideration for me if I was lucky enough to get selected. I’d probably go with a similar set-up to what I’m playing now (strong 3W/7W), just…you know….Darker….and Speedier.

The fairway woods do look very good. I haven't had the opportunity to try them yet either.

I think the DarkSpeed hybrids are the best looking hybrids I've seen in a while, they are a smaller profile or maybe just look like they are bc they are murdered out but either way they look great and they definitely perform well. I have been able to put some swings on them.
From a comparison standpoint I think the darkspeed fairway head has a smaller profile than the King Tec. Don’t have a side by side picture though. They are both matte black crown so look pretty similar at address outside of size difference.

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

At the beach day before golf, with my wife and daughter, and surprisingly a lot of dolphins more than I’ve seen in years.

Oh and my red hat and red and white towel.

Hackers for life.

Hope 2024 MC participants and hopefuls are following the WWGC going on at Briggs. It will give you a little preview of Briggs and man, it ust gives you anxiety and anticipation of what this is going to be like in September. One of these participants at WEGC could be a teammate for the Morgan Cup!

Hope 2024 MC participants and hopefuls are following the WWGC going on at Briggs. It will give you a little preview of Briggs and man, it ust gives you anxiety and anticipation of what this is going to be like in September. One of these participants at WEGC could be a teammate for the Morgan Cup!
And a really good chance that Briggs will playing hard and fast. Get your nerve pills!

I look at the holes on the rapsodo. Not great but decent idea. I’ve “played” it and will continue to. Plus all the events and photos. Lots of valuable data.

Briggs will be a great venue for the Morgan cup, looks amazing. I would love to be there in September trying to help Team Hackers bring the cup home

And a really good chance that Briggs will playing hard and fast. Get your nerve pills!
I marked down "get one low bounce wedge" in red letters in my notes.

Usually comes in a couple of days and in a separate thread.
Monday would be a great day for the team announcements 🔥👍🏼

I marked down "get one low bounce wedge" in red letters in my notes.
Used one, and @Jman used a high bounce one. Were there shots that maybe I could pull off easier than he could? I suppose it’s possible, but we didn’t seem to find a lie that proved that to be the case.

Used one, and @Jman used a high bounce one. Were there shots that maybe I could pull off easier than he could? I suppose it’s possible, but we didn’t seem to find a lie that proved that to be the case.
I didn’t hit a poor wedge shot on the course all week.

All about how the person plays and if they trust engaging the bounce.

So…will the winners be announced in this post or a new one. When I win, will I get a notification 😜
There were other things going on last week that took precedence and it still could be a few days. I suggest exploring the forum a bit, this event is much more than winning a contest

Monday would be a great day for the team announcements 🔥👍🏼
Could be a great start to the week for some forum members but definitely worth the wait.

I didn’t hit a poor wedge shot on the course all week.

All about how the person plays and if they trust engaging the bounce.
I wondered how the high bounce would work on a hard pan lie, but we really never saw one of those

So…will the winners be announced in this post or a new one. When I win, will I get a notification 😜
Spend some time on the forum, this way you won’t need a notification 😀

I want in on this years team so badly...... Been perusing the choices on the website , wondering can I get a Snakebite tweaked to PW loft So many choices. The Darkspeed irons look so good, Prolly a 3 and 5 wood, i know what a beast my AeroJet 5 Wood is with he Blue UST LinQ shaft in it

Oh, I did.
Gross haha

After going low bounce for TX, I coulda gotten away with HB. Going into Scotland, I have no idea. Shoutout to the caddie who may have to deal with 15 clubs lol

Interesting tidbit from the most recent World Wide Golf Championship at Briggs Ranch (it was a great follow by the way if you missed it).
Champions, Southern Twang, had one member with Cobra gear in play and *Champions, When Worlds Collide, had at least one member with Cobra gear in play too. @JB and @mantan, unsure of what gear you guys were gaming but if there was Cobra, not surprising in the least.

What does this mean? Cobra and Briggs Ranch…together…Morgan Cup🔥🔥🔥
Buckle up folks!
1713748543175.gif

Back