The 59 Watch Thread

With a bogey to start too!

Nice avatar BTW....wonder where you found that at! Ha! :D

Lol. Google actually. I must have an eye for good photography.

Bogeyed his first and goes -12 the rest of the way. Wow!

Anyone watching the web.com? If not, you are missing something special.

Bogeyed his first and goes -12 the rest of the way. Wow!

Yep, -12 for his last 15!

[video=youtube;l2mh-Npann0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2mh-Npann0[/video]

If that was all 59 shots, then you might want to put an asterisk beside his name in the record books because he apparently didn't hit a tee shot on #12, no putts at all on #15, and no 2nd putt on 17. I guess maybe he just didn't wanna tee off on #12 so he just dropped it on the green, then maybe didn't feel like putting that short one on #17 so they called it a gimme. Anything can happen. Anyway, I guess it can be overlooked because he apparently putted out twice on two of the holes. Seriously, who thinks this stuff up and doesn't think anyone is gonna call them out for their inaccurate descriptions?

The 59 Watch Thread [Spoilers]

Par on the last for Oliver Fisher and he will shoot 59 in the Portugal Masters. Live on Golf Channel now.

Just needs a 40 foot two putt.

The 59 Watch Thread [Spoilers]

Damn rolled it right over the edge. Going to have a tap in for 59. Nicely done, first on Euro Tour.

Damn rolled it right over the edge. Going to have a tap in for 59. Nicely done, first on Euro Tour.

Bout time for the euro tour

Guy on the Latin America tour went 79 - 59

Make that 10 under through 14.

Snedeker with a chance.... #59watch

Cameron Champ is definitely on 59 watch.

We might need a 58 watch thread for these young studs lol

Champ's gonna shoot a 57.

Cooled off on the back and made a bogey. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but he’s got the makings of a 64 more than he does a 59

Back