The Baileys Irish Cream Thread

Jacqui makes her own every Christmas and gives it to a bunch of people for presents.

I've liked Bailey's since the first time I tried it. I especially like the Irish Car Bombs.
Bailey's and coffee is an early morning mainstay when camping and fishing.

I love bailey's, especially in my coffee. I am not a big fan of the new flavors.

My wife and I are big fans of Baileys. We have it with dinner sometimes, we mix it with a bit of milk so it goes further. Ive never seen those other flavours in your picture but then again we don't go to the bottle store very often.

Its almost Bailey's time for the Masters today.

I enjoy the occasional white and black russian. Never really gone out of my way to try Bailey's alone.

I enjoy the occasional white and black russian. Never really gone out of my way to try Bailey's alone.

Those are Kahlua however. :D

Those are Kahlua however. :D
Haha. I could have swore it was bailey's, vodka and kahlua. Hmm wth was I thinking

I have a bottle of the Cherry Chocolate, pretty damn delicious.

My favorite flying drink also, very relaxing to have a couple on the rocks.

Love the irish cream. I like St. Brendan's which we discovered 13 years ago after the birth of our son who we named Brendan. My wife found it at Kroger and was so excited. She had never heard of St. Brendan and was tickled pink about the name.

We have mostly drank Carolans the last couple years with it being nearly half the price of Baileys. Always seems to come with a couple glasses in a gift set for $10 as opposed to the $18 or so that Baileys runs. Baileys is probably a little better but not that much better.

Also funny, my sister who doesn't really drink was over for Thanksgiving a few years ago. We were waiting forever for our parents to show up and fell in love with the Irish cream. Other than occasional glass of wine its the only alcohol she drinks.

Also my favorite mix with Irish cream is butterscotch schnapps. A shot of 50-50 mix we call a buttery nipple. Very tasty.

I always have Bailey's over vanilla ice cream. It's a bit too sweet straight-up, for me.

I always have Bailey's over vanilla ice cream. It's a bit too sweet straight-up, for me.
Make a white Russian. Instead of cream, use Bailey's. It's delicious and effective.

Also my favorite mix with Irish cream is butterscotch schnapps. A shot of 50-50 mix we call a buttery nipple. Very tasty.

Gotta love a good buttery nipple!

On a plane so that means one thing. Its time for Baileys

My grandfather loved Bailey's. When he passed earlier this month I made sure he went with a small bottle and about 20 of us had a toast of Bailey's in his honor at the gathering after the funeral. It's not my drink of choice, but I don't mind one every once in a while.

Make a white Russian. Instead of cream, use Bailey's. It's delicious and effective.
Yummy, need one tonight for sure!

A great after dinner drink is a "Buttered Nipple". It is made with equal portions of Baileys and Butter Shots (a brand of Butterscotch schnapps).

And of course now I am ready to take off

84067b3bd3567bffebae3e5942fa1136.jpg

2nd flight

69d5d72d2751feaee641e1f086bc9773.jpg

For tournaments that start early, a little coffee and Bailey's is a perfect start!

Getting ready to take off. Have to have my pre-take off drink.

2dafd906300073cedbe52e19cdb64a3c.jpg

Back