First Lagunitas. Pretty excited.

yda3a4yd.jpg

Drinking some Moose Drool at the moment.

Here it is.

uhy8u2u5.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

One of these tonight

8uheby6y.jpg

Is that German?

There's are my 2 most recently tried.

dogfish-head-piercing-pils.jpg

Incredibly smooth yet still very tasty. You can definitely taste the hint of pear in it, but it's not off-putting at all. Very very good beer. Will have again.

victory-goldenmonkey.jpg

Also smooth. More of a full flavor than the Piercing Pils, but nowhere close to over powering (for reference, I wasn't a fan of Troegs Perpetual IPA because I felt it was a bit overpowering). Just super super yummy all around and one of the coolest bottles I've seen to date.

Starting with one of these tonight. Very delicious.

3u3use4u.jpg

Yuengling from the stash!

Fat Tire!

Blue moon Valencia grove amber caught my eye the other day. Just popped one open...sounds better than it is.

Anyone from the SD area? Going to hit a couple breweries out that way in a couple weeks and open to recommendations.

Blue moon Valencia grove amber caught my eye the other day. Just popped one open...sounds better than it is.

Anyone from the SD area? Going to hit a couple breweries out that way in a couple weeks and open to recommendations.
I had one earlier, and really liked it. Much better than some of their other brews, imo.

Wasn't bad...guess my expectations were too high. Switched to an Elliot Ness. Never had a bad Elliot Ness.

I haven't been been to the Stone brewery, but I understand it's worth going to.

I haven't been been to the Stone brewery, but I understand it's worth going to.

Went there January 2013. Great tour! They also have a full restaurant.

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Checked one of these bad boys off my "Want to try" list last night.

DirtWolf_BottleGlass_2013web.jpg

I'm still somewhat new to craft beers but I can say for sure it is the best I've tried yet. While googling the picture I see it's got a 95% rating on beeradvocate with over 2k reviews... so I know I'm not alone.

zedaregu.jpg

Stone IPA (and crying into my Grandaddy pullover).

mebypuge.jpg

Really enjoy this one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back