Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter is the newest great tasting IPA! You have to try it.

You must be out of Pliny. I've got some Hop Hunter and will try my first one later tonight. I'm an IPA drinker, here's a few of the kegs of IPA that have been consumed in my man cave recently: Deschutes Inversion, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Ballast Point Sculpin, Racer 5, Deschutes Fresh Squeezed, Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, Lagunitas Little Sumpin', Sumpin'. Next keg is a Deschutes Red Chair.

Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter is the newest great tasting IPA! You have to try it.

That's one I'd like to try. I'm a big fan of the Sierra Northern Hemisphere Harvest.

Pliny....the Elder.... Drool....

I am having a deschutes red chair. Good stuff. Not what I'd usually drink but I'm glad I chose it. I swear it's better at room temperature than cold haha

Boo Weekley is my new favorite golfer!!!!!

He was asked if he was going to possibly try a gluten free diet like Dufner and Mickelson... his response, "I'm on a Natural Light diet".

While it is cheap... Natty Light brings back so many memories and I LOVE drinking it to this day.

Boo Weekley is my new favorite golfer!!!!!

He was asked if he was going to possibly try a gluten free diet like Dufner and Mickelson... his response, "I'm on a Natural Light diet".

While it is cheap... Natty Light brings back so many memories and I LOVE drinking it to this day.

I've always been a Boo Weekly fan . I would love to sit down and chat with him while sipping on a light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a PBR can. Was hoping to have my Craft Beer Club shipment for Super Sunday but no dice so these will have to do.

that craft beer club thing is very interesting, do you guys have any more info on how to subscribe? I wounder if they would ship outside the US

that craft beer club thing is very interesting, do you guys have any more info on how to subscribe? I wounder if they would ship outside the US
I got it as a gift from the In Laws. Check and see if they have for the Great White North!

I got it as a gift from the In Laws. Check and see if they have for the Great White North!

yeah I am looking for it, but with the way the alchool laws are in here, most of those I find are limited by provice... and I know where to find most of the beers from my home province, I was looking for more americans or imported crafts.

I will keep looking

meh, molson is no that good, you can find much better Canadian beer
Oh yeah, what should I be looking for?

I have a great beer store near me and they do mix and match 6 packs. Not sure how the Canadian selection is but it might be decent.

Oh yeah, what should I be looking for?

I have a great beer store near me and they do mix and match 6 packs. Not sure how the Canadian selection is but it might be decent.

I am not sure what you can find down there, most likely products from unibroue, they used to be a microbrewery but were bought by saaporo, they are pretty good, but most of their beers are very strong, not for everyone.

if your store holds smaller breweries, try to find something from Brasseurs Du Monde, it is the best beer in all the eastern Canada IMHO, they could go head to head with the lagunita's, the boulevards and the founders easily.

I could go on and on, but if you find any other Canadian beer there, feel free to ask and I'll tell you if they are worth buying

I am not sure what you can find down there, most likely products from unibroue, they used to be a microbrewery but were bought by saaporo, they are pretty good, but most of their beers are very strong, not for everyone.

if your store holds smaller breweries, try to find something from Brasseurs Du Monde, it is the best beer in all the eastern Canada IMHO, they could go head to head with the lagunita's, the boulevards and the founders easily.

I could go on and on, but if you find any other Canadian beer there, feel free to ask and I'll tell you if they are worth buying

Unibrou's la Fin Du Monde is one of my favorite beers, period. Trois pistoles is really good too!

We've got a few lined up for the game, can't wait!

Unibrou's la Fin Du Monde is one of my favorite beers, period. Trois pistoles is really good too!

yup, it is pretty good, but not their best work.

If you could find this one, you would be blown away. I bought 3 cases that are aging in my friend's cellar. absolutely divine
BTL_U17.jpg

or if you like stouts, this one is stunning
La_Resolution_Unibroue_410x435.jpg

Had one of these and a Freddie's Blonde Ale today. Not bad. Grabbed a few to take back home with me too

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422824586.302709.jpg

Blizzard + super bowl Sunday + golf on tv =
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422826526.328910.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this for my birthday and opened it right after halftime. Pretty standard Belgian which means pretty good to me.
3aee7733dd9e12168236acb87ce7e8c7.jpg

yup, thats a good one did you get the funky glass that comes with it?

Got this for my birthday and opened it right after halftime. Pretty standard Belgian which means pretty good to me.
3aee7733dd9e12168236acb87ce7e8c7.jpg

Picked up a sampler this weekend.

Dogfish 60 minute
Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat
Dales Pale Ale
A couple funky Pils I can't remember.
Some Heife I can't remember.

All were fine. Boulevard was good. Nothing stood out among the rest.

In my fridge:
Revolution's Bottom Up Wit
Three Floyd's Gumballhead
Lagunita's Lil' Sumpin Sumpin

Back