More Ballast Point Sculpin IPA out of my keg that has lasted over a month because I was out of town!

29619.jpg
c_beer_image.gif

Educational use only; do not reuse.
BA SCORE
world-class

10,542 Ratings
THE BROS
world-class

(view ratings)
Ratings: 10,542
Reviews: 2,149
rAvg: 4.41
pDev: 9.98%
Wants: 1,084
Gots: 2,454 | FT: 46
Brewed by:
Ballast Point Brewing Company
California, United States

Style | ABV
American IPA | 7.00% ABV

Availability: Year-round

Notes & Commercial Description:
Beer added by: brentk56 on 04-02-2006

Originally named Northstar IPA. Debuted in 2005.

It's a good IPA. I think for the money you can find better options.

Sierra Nevada Coffee Stout

The wife and I just got back from World Beer Market, I really like Not Your Dad's Rootbeer. It's a small local brewery that sold out to Budwiser. His beer is 10% and taste like Rootbeer.Enough said lol

Having this pre dinner

d07992f01acd03c2b7af10effb51b4ab.jpg

Using Tapatalk

A local brewery that's pretty good. Hoppy for sure, but smooth as all get out.

81e31288ebbb14aaaf50f6cc9415dbcf.jpg

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

I have this beer from Texas, Saint Arnold Lawnmower...it's different and it's beer. (part of Beers of the month for December--a Christmas gift)

More Ballast Point Sculpin IPA out of my keg that has lasted over a month because I was out of town!

29619.jpg
c_beer_image.gif

Educational use only; do not reuse.
BA SCORE
world-class

10,542 Ratings
THE BROS
world-class

(view ratings)
Ratings: 10,542
Reviews: 2,149
rAvg: 4.41
pDev: 9.98%
Wants: 1,084
Gots: 2,454 | FT: 46
Brewed by:
Ballast Point Brewing Company
California, United States

Style | ABV
American IPA | 7.00% ABV

Availability: Year-round

Notes & Commercial Description:
Beer added by: brentk56 on 04-02-2006

Originally named Northstar IPA. Debuted in 2005.

Yes! Got a six pack of this in my fridge. Was introduce to Scuplin/Ballast Point by my buddy in San Diego. Great IPA and their other beers are awesome too

Yes! Got a six pack of this in my fridge. Was introduce to Scuplin/Ballast Point by my buddy in San Diego. Great IPA and their other beers are awesome too

Lately I've been drinking the Sculpin Grapefruit. I'm not a flavored beer drinker but they nailed it! That fresh hop start with a grapefruit finish. So good!!

Lately I've been drinking the Sculpin Grapefruit. I'm not a flavored beer drinker but they nailed it! That fresh hop start with a grapefruit finish. So good!!

That sounds like a great combo. I might need to pick up some.

I'm not "huge" into craft beers, but I did get some "Heady Topper" for Christmas. I had one this past weekend and they are really good. Full of flavor and I really enjoyed it.

I'm not "huge" into craft beers, but I did get some "Heady Topper" for Christmas. I had one this past weekend and they are really good. Full of flavor and I really enjoyed it.

I heard the Christmas batch was spoiled at the brewery. You can send to me and I'll make sure it gets disposed of :D

c81aeb08f7a5d76df4331102e784cf5e.jpg

Not to shabby here.

Hey all! If you haven't already, download the "Untappd" drink social app then do it! We can compare, comment and have a good time sharing our experiences! The app is a great source for beer info from the breweries. You can also earn badges and other fun stuff for commenting on your favorite brews. It's probably the most popular beer/ale app available at this time!

My username is "specialagentman". Send me a Friend request and we can have some fun!

Look forward to hearing from Ya!

Last edited:
Beer on budget tonight for me..... PBR can

Awesome label! Might have to look for those when I got to the Beer store next.
It's was very good... The 4 pack didn't last to long, lol. If you like nice labels check out Short's Brewery... Some of the best I've seen.

Fat Tire

My beverage of choice for my 50 year old birthday celebration with my two favorite ladies. A pitcher of Yuengling!

cbe3f9d4cb968f6efd5e1c072fa1fdc8.jpg

My beverage of choice for my 50 year old birthday celebration with my two favorite ladies. A pitcher of Yuengling!

QUOTE]

Happy Birthday!! I'm having a 50th as well in 60 days. Tonight I'm drinking Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA out of my keg.

Founders dirty bastard

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422152870402.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422152870402.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 0
Last two weekends I've bought the Shiner Family Reunion sampler. There really isn't a bad beer in it. Only complaint is I think their beer must have a lot of sugar in it or something. Leaves a rotten taste in my mouth after a few.

Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter is the newest great tasting IPA! You have to try it.

Back