Back from m'y favorite pub , had a saison Dupont and a duchesse de bourgogne, with a poutine, classics

I'm going to the Philadelphia Craft Beer Festival today with my brother in law. It's one of the best beer fests in the country and there are a ton of different breweries. Should be a good time and I'll try to post in here for a few beers that really stand out.

I'm going to the Philadelphia Craft Beer Festival today with my brother in law. It's one of the best beer fests in the country and there are a ton of different breweries. Should be a good time and I'll try to post in here for a few beers that really stand out.
Nice Chris. Have you heard of Prism Brewing? They have some great beers. Have fun man

Nice Chris. Have you heard of Prism Brewing? They have some great beers. Have fun man

Thanks Jesse. Yeah Prism does have some great beers and they will be there, so I'll definitely visit their booth and see what they have going.

I've been to the one in AC a few times, but I hadn't heard about this one before. Have a great time!

Dogfish Head Piercing Pils

b0c87ac1c16f91133ec4642c64b24568.jpg

A great day at the Philly Craft Beerfest. I love IPA's but they started tasting the same, making way way for stoudts and porters taking the day. Great Swamp Brewing Coffee Stout, Helltown IPA and North Coast IPA took the day while Safeword brew was the most disappointing.

And Jesse, Prism Felony Double IPA was awesome! When I told him a VA guy was touting his beer, he told me to let me know when you'd be In town for a private brewery tour! He was amped to hear the beer had reached so far south!

2c41d7f545ea84641683df370d01747e.jpg

A great day at the Philly Craft Beerfest. I love IPA's but they started tasting the same, making way way for stoudts and porters taking the day. Great Swamp Brewing Coffee Stout, Helltown IPA and North Coast IPA took the day while Safeword brew was the most disappointing.

And Jesse, Prism Felony Double IPA was awesome! When I told him a VA guy was touting his beer, he told me to let me know when you'd be In town for a private brewery tour! He was amped to hear the beer had reached so far south!

2c41d7f545ea84641683df370d01747e.jpg
Awesome! That IPA was my favorite of all the beers I have had from them. I went to school in Philly and one of my college buddies brought me down a sample pack of Prism. Such great beer

Left Hand Brewing

eb4a30f5e977c0b13f8de0c46f2031db.jpg

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Have had a few different brews so far the past couple weeks. I'm enjoying this right now, very tart and quite refreshing on a warm almost spring day.

Had this a couple weeks ago and it was very good. It was citrusy and very hop-centric.

And the Grapefruit Sculpin is becoming my favorite beer of all time. Enjoyed this today after my round. I love grapefruit!

Kona Brewing Co. Long board

4ad2178d344ec3958d6402fa07ece6bd.jpg

Stellas and Goose Island IPAs over the last 3 days.

Received these for my birthday. Will report back once opened.
5e3a6d9660b35fa5bdbe02cf289fe3b3.jpg

I had a fin du monde yesterday, its no PBR, but its okay ;)

my boss brought me two new belgium beers from his last trip over there, I might have to drink them this weekend

Fin Du Monde is probably my favorite beer of all time. Either that or Saison DuPont.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fin Du Monde is probably my favorite beer of all time. Either that or Saison DuPont.

I had both last week, and they are very different, but I do prefer the Saison Dupont. maybe I am spoiled and had too many fin du mondes, as the saison dupont is harder to find

Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout. Absolutely delicious.

Dogfish head 60 minute IPA

Lakefront Brewery White

d421589d9051440d2274728cbf2b6038.jpg

Organic Belgian Style White Ale..... Interesting I guess. Never knew there was organic beer I guess I just like my beer old fashioned..... Haha

16 Mile Amber Sun Ale

1c7c7abedc559a6971a28de0bde17fc8.jpg

Dove into the Maine Brewing Co. Zoe tonight... Delicious IPA

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

1d52d08ac7bc9b9e58899fbb7807f4a4.jpg
e07459d9f7d385b797be8a9292de2695.jpg
d99ed302e52bd8f5424fb2ff07be4466.jpg
c927cf260e285b4b219ee4a01db2e02b.jpg

Cleaning out the closets at work and found this! The obnoxious girl at work was clearing out the closet and claimed it (FML!!!) I grabbed a laptop and offered to trade it but she's refusing... And now she's saying she wants to put in on eBay once I told her what it actually was. I want to scream!

We have old, dusty scientific equipment in our closets at work. This is much better and I hope you were able to get it away from the obnoxious girl.

We have old, dusty scientific equipment in our closets at work. This is much better and I hope you were able to get it away from the obnoxious girl.

It's going on eBay, I'm going to vomit

freaking c*nt

do you guys still have death penalty in the US?

Back