Having a glorious Silver Bullet for hockey

Westmalle Trappist Tripel.

It was on sale and its ridiculously good. Would never pay the normal price for it as the local micro's tripel is on par but its extremely tasty.

Anyone else had Boulder Shake Chocolate Porter? Holy amazing. If you like dark chocolaty beers, that one is absolutely fantastic.

Deep Elum Dirty Blonde. Says right on the front, goes down easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

48b12c6f702e0f39a83d527c491b08b3.jpg

I picked up a local IPA and it's pretty dang good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426448347.396200.jpg

Pretty darn good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the trappist beers. triples are one of my favorites but they are pricy. Also, I like Delirium and La Fin Du Monde when I can find it.

PBR Pounders

ca8924bc7854cd53185e5fb29b7a460a.jpg

I love the trappist beers. triples are one of my favorites but they are pricy. Also, I like Delirium and La Fin Du Monde when I can find it.

I've gotten a store to keep Fin Du Monde stocked.... love that beer. Also, Tripel Karmeliet is delicious if you haven't tried it.

Anyone else tried Leinie's new Grapefruit Shandy? Could be our beer for the summer. Went to two stores today and they were sold out. DANG!

some friends and I are going to Portland ME for a beer trip in two weeks, the goal is to try the most new errs we can in the weekend, hopefully some good stuff. do you guys know any good places in the area? we know we have to go to Allagash brewery, and maybe smuttynose, but we are open to suggestions

Anyone else tried Leinie's new Grapefruit Shandy? Could be our beer for the summer. Went to two stores today and they were sold out. DANG!

I really didn't like it, but I'm not a big grapefruit flavor guy.

is shandy really a beer?

some friends and I are going to Portland ME for a beer trip in two weeks, the goal is to try the most new errs we can in the weekend, hopefully some good stuff. do you guys know any good places in the area? we know we have to go to Allagash brewery, and maybe smuttynose, but we are open to suggestions

Shipyard, Gritty McDuffs, and if you're going through Freeport at all you have to go to Maine Brewing Co.

Shipyard, Gritty McDuffs, and if you're going through Freeport at all you have to go to Maine Brewing Co.

thanks, will try them.

Freeport is not on the way , but it is only 20 minutes from portland, do you think its worth the drive?

Another vote for Shipyard. It was a quicker tour, but the tasting at the end was really informative.

Another vote for Shipyard. It was a quicker tour, but the tasting at the end was really informative.

I was not sold on shipyard, but I might have to do it, are the products on par with the other bigger breweries?

I was not sold on shipyard, but I might have to do it, are the products on par with the other bigger breweries?

They have some solid IPAs and seasonal selections. The tour is essentially a video on their history, a walk through and then a tasting, but it's free. The guides were very knowledgeable. Worth a shot if you're in the area.

They have some solid IPAs and seasonal selections. The tour is essentially a video on their history, a walk through and then a tasting, but it's free. The guides were very knowledgeable. Worth a shot if you're in the area.

I've had a few tours honestly, a friend of mine has a sizeable brewery so I know what it looks like. I'd gladly skip to the tasting :)

Smuttynose is a pretty good tour with very generous tasting portions.

I just got a 15.5 gallon keg of Green Flash West Coast IPA on Saturday. It's one of my favorite IPAs.

Home > Breweries
United States: California
Green Flash Brewing Co.

[h=1]Green Flash West Coast IPA (2014-)[/h]

* picture credits
copyright may apply

overall

style

Brewed by Green Flash Brewing Co.
Style: Imperial/Double IPA
San Diego, California USA
Serve in Shaker, Snifter

avail_bottle_green.gif
bottled
common

avail_tap_green.gif
on tap
common

avail_map_green.gif
Broad Distribution
send corrections | shelftag | edit barcodes | update pic
RATINGS: 297 WEIGHTED AVG: 3.68 IBU: 95 EST. CALORIES: 243 ABV: 8.1%
Share this beer with friends!
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on print
More Sharing Services14

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
(This is the new recipe for West Coast IPA, now an Imperial IPA)

If you are drinking this one in Europe, chances are you should be rating under this entry:
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/green-flash-west-coast-ipa-european-edition/281827/

As craft beer pioneers, we embarked on an expedition to brew the benchmark West Coast IPA. We ventured into the unknown and struck gold, discovering a tantalizing menagerie of hops. Simcoe for tropical and grapefruit zest, Columbus for hop pungency, Centennial for pine notes, Citra for citrus zest, and Cascade for floral aroma are layered throughout the brewing process. West Coast IPA exemplifies the Green Flash spirit of adventure and discovery.

Green flash is very tasty.

In the mood for Duck Rabbit. Their Milk Stout is by far the best one I've ever had, but thinking more along the lines of their Amber Ale tonight.

Back