I know, one bar got in trouble for it not too long ago. The waitress at Erin Hills said they had it so I had three after my first round.
Must have been one helluva round. Hehe

Must have been one helluva round. Hehe

It was a good round actually. Just heard the words spotted cow and decided my dad was going to drive my car to the hotel. I might have to make a trip to Casanova Liquor in Hudson soon.

It was a good round actually. Just heard the words spotted cow and decided my dad was going to drive my car to the hotel. I might have to make a trip to Casanova Liquor in Hudson soon.
Honestly, there are better options from New Glarus. Get the widest variety possible.

I plan to. All I kept hearing about was spotted cow but I figure I need to stock up anyway. Just need to find the time to get over there.

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

My wife goes to appleton in a couple weeks.

Time to stock up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife goes to appleton in a couple weeks.

Time to stock up.

I know an awesome guy that lives in Appleton, tell her to look up Girardcorp

Gonna have her come egg your house .

Any recommended beers from New Glarus? The moon man looks interesting but to be honest all anyone talks about here is spotted cow.

Any recommended beers from New Glarus? The moon man looks interesting but to be honest all anyone talks about here is spotted cow.

I have never had a New Glarus beer I didn't like. Some of my favs are Road Slush Stout, Totally Naked, Hopster and Yokel (all seasonal). My all time favorite was Fat Squirrel, which unfortunately discontinued.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drinking Inversion IPA - Deschutes Brwerey.

It's just amazing. That is all.

Drinking Inversion IPA - Deschutes Brwerey.

It's just amazing. That is all.

That's a good beer right there.

I've been drinking a lot of Bells Oberon lately. It's up there in the top three for summer beers. Tallgrass Halcyon is still in the rotation too.

Tried a sour last night for the first time. Sour in the Rye or something like that. Wowzers, talk about an acquired taste. Seems like heartburn city too, so I didn't order a pint. We have a sort of new pub with a nanobrewery attached. They brew in small batches and are constantly putting up new stuff. So far they haven't made a beer I don't like.

That's a good beer right there.

I've been drinking a lot of Bells Oberon lately. It's up there in the top three for summer beers. Tallgrass Halcyon is still in the rotation too.

Tried a sour last night for the first time. Sour in the Rye or something like that. Wowzers, talk about an acquired taste. Seems like heartburn city too, so I didn't order a pint. We have a sort of new pub with a nanobrewery attached. They brew in small batches and are constantly putting up new stuff. So far they haven't made a beer I don't like.

I like sours in the summer, they are very refreshing.

Speaking of sours, I had a Berliner Weisse style beer last night. Slightly sour but very refreshing. Lower abv than other offerings, so perfect for a really hot day.

Yea I could see that. I'll have to try more as I see them. Still relatively rare in the IPA dominated world of craft beer.

Dog Fish Brewery tour

bc58187cb38e93375aad59cac70e15b0.jpg

5d8313e6d04a42162ba6c3a9a08e4db9.jpg

e780d41355d1f28cc4c03d47cc91172c.jpg

This place is awesome.

lucky you! have a glass of that 90 min IPA for me please

c55472ec4cfddf6bf372ca3a56d783c8.jpg

Two hearted ale this stuff is phenomenal

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435365553.924208.jpg

Not a bad way to spend Friday night.

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Great minds ?

Perhaps... Now if my game was also great I would be happy.

Jai Alai IPA!

Hmm I had this down in Tampa .

Couldn't decide if I liked or not .

I'm an IPA fan. Haven't found one I didn't like yet.

Back