That is awesome TC. A new home!

Last edited:
Wow that would be awesome. Have you ever been on a brewery tour TC?

I went for Budweiser and thought it was pretty cool, but then did the Boulevard tour in KC and the microbreweries are so much more personable. They show you everything and you get a lot of beer to drink. I had a blast

I've just booked a brewery tour in one of the more successful micro-breweries in Glasgow. It's in an old carpet factory, and makes some really nice stuff. It's called West. Really looking forward to it!

http://www.westbeer.com/

If anyone is ever in Westminster MA, please let me know as the local brewery is great and 30 seconds from my house. Wachusett Brewing Co. and they give copious amounts of free samples.

I've just booked a brewery tour in one of the more successful micro-breweries in Glasgow. It's in an old carpet factory, and makes some really nice stuff. It's called West. Really looking forward to it!

http://www.westbeer.com/

HAve you tried this gear? If so is it any good?

HAve you tried this gear? If so is it any good?

I'm more of a lager/light beer drinker, so I'm a fan of their St Mungo brand. It's definitely worth trying if you like a lager with a little bit of flavour to it. They do a wheat beer and a darker beer too. I tried the wheat beer, which is quite nice, but I can't really drink a lot of the cloudy stuff!

I'm more of a lager/light beer drinker, so I'm a fan of their St Mungo brand. It's definitely worth trying if you like a lager with a little bit of flavour to it. They do a wheat beer and a darker beer too. I tried the wheat beer, which is quite nice, but I can't really drink a lot of the cloudy stuff!

Theres something about cloudy beer that makes me boak man, I've never seen this west beer around at all.

I went for Budweiser and thought it was pretty cool, but then did the Boulevard tour in KC and the microbreweries are so much more personable. They show you everything and you get a lot of beer to drink. I had a blast

Been on quite a few tours, and pretty interesting. Did one for Shipyard up in Portland ME last month.

I do miss Boulevard... wish they had it out east. I try get my fill when I travel back to KS, but that's not nearly enough.

Theres something about cloudy beer that makes me boak man, I've never seen this west beer around at all.

haha, it's just a bit rich for my taste. You can find it in a few select places, and they're trying to expand over the east coast at the moment. Worth searching out to try I reckon.

haha, it's just a bit rich for my taste. You can find it in a few select places, and they're trying to expand over the east coast at the moment. Worth searching out to try I reckon.

Im a fairly regular Glasgow City Centre drinker, they selling this down the merchant city?

well, living in seattle i hate to list an oregon beer at the top, but the Ninkasi Total Domination IPA from Eugene really does it for me...it probably only just wins out because its available in 6-packs, unlike a lot of microbrews that only come in 22oz bottles.

..that being said, if you're ever in seattle and like IPAs the Fremont Brewing Interurban IPA is delicious, but unfortunately is not distributed out of state...yet.

Ohhhhh, Love me some Boulevard Wheat, really miss it.

Yea, it's the only Wheat I really like.

I can't help to notice the powercat as your avatar, and I think you mentioned the service once in a thread, were you ever stationed at Ft. Riley.

Yea, it's the only Wheat I really like.

And yes, while I drink several different wheat beers, Blvd Wheat is by far my favorite, I have some really good stories while drinking it.

I can't help to notice the powercat as your avatar, and I think you mentioned the service once in a thread, were you ever stationed at Ft. Riley.

Never stationed there but spent 12 years on active duty in the Army. Went to school at Kansas State (hence the avatar), and grew up in KC.

Never stationed there but spent 12 years on active duty in the Army. Went to school at Kansas State (hence the avatar), and grew up in KC.

Cool, cool, my brother went to school there. Spent some time visiting him, can't beat aggieville on a football weekend. Really cool place when school is in session.

I had a few different Goose Island beers when I was in Chicago over the weekend, I'm now a fan of their stuff. I wish I could find it more here in Boston.

Cool, cool, my brother went to school there. Spent some time visiting him, can't beat aggieville on a football weekend. Really cool place when school is in session.

Aggieville is a great time, I really need to get back there at some point on a football game day. Lawrence isn't a bad time either... spent more than a few nights there too.

Ohhhhh, Love me some Boulevard Wheat, really miss it.

I drink Boulevard every time I watch a KC game. It's like a litmus test.

I had a few different Goose Island beers when I was in Chicago over the weekend, I'm now a fan of their stuff. I wish I could find it more here in Boston.

I take their beers for granted. They are good, but when I see them everywhere, it becomes like a miller lite or something. Of course, I still drink it all the time.

Im a fairly regular Glasgow City Centre drinker, they selling this down the merchant city?

They sell it in the pub across from the beer cafe at Candleriggs, really can't remember the name of it at the moment!

They also sell it in The Brass Monkey, on Argyle St - At Finnieston end. Great pub owned by a good Jags fan like myself! :D

Back