Supporting local beer... Rome City IPA by Brew City... good one!!
ba6c6db973fab7382c0641427570906d.jpg

Just ordered a 1/2 barrel of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed to replace the empty Surly Furious. It should be in by Tuesday so it’s bottled beer until then.
Love the Fresh Squeezed. You must be a pretty devoted beer lover to tap half barrels at a home bar. Kudos to you, sir! :drinks:

Drinking Sow by Brewery Bhavana in Raleigh. It would be a good beer for summer. A little too mellow for what I want right now.
DA5C100A-AB35-45D0-A83B-ECA609DBF01C.jpegAC5C6E8D-16C4-455B-97CF-2882069A721C.jpeg

Post round/Sunday dinner beerIMG_20200419_173350.jpg

I'm drinking either Ballas Point IPA or Stone IPA. I normally get the 12 pack mix. I moved to San Diego 6 years ago and once I got used to drinking IPA, I can't drink any other type of beer. I have to moderate my IPA drinking while sitting at home during the lockdown.

I'm drinking either Ballas Point IPA or Stone IPA. I normally get the 12 pack mix. I moved to San Diego 6 years ago and once I got used to drinking IPA, I can't drink any other type of beer. I have to moderate my IPA drinking while sitting at home during the lockdown.
If you get a chance go to the Stone brewery it’s awesome! We did a brewery tour for my 31st bday. They picked us up in downtown and then drove us to 3 breweries and we got unlimited samples and exclusive tours. It was a lot of fun

Went to both...preferred BP. Modern times is always good...

The law of unintended consequences....

If you get a chance go to the Stone brewery it’s awesome! We did a brewery tour for my 31st bday. They picked us up in downtown and then drove us to 3 breweries and we got unlimited samples and exclusive tours. It was a lot of fun
Thanks. I’ve visited a couple of breweries but haven’t done the tour. It’s on my to do list.

Scored these awesome yet limited brews this afternoon.

3639DD4C-969E-47A2-AFDF-29C3E152E8AB.jpeg

Wren House Brewing. Phoenix, AZ.
The Dreamy Draw is the the name of the mountain preserve next to where I live.

Looking to support one of my favorite local businesses with a growler carryout of Short's Local Light. Just a light lager, but still differing from the usuals that we see.

06C60FCE-FECB-4702-8198-783C7D6A721D.jpeg

Got the last 4 pack of this, shot right upt near the top of the list
20200515_182233.jpg

Mondays are for lawn mowing and Budweisers!
BBDC55C9-D2C6-4DD1-B5D0-6B96792962A9.jpeg

Summer means Shiner Ruby Redbird which means James is a very happy boy.

Back