Boulevard Wheat
Man I miss Boulevard! I think I did the free tour seven times in the four years I lived in KC :LOL:

It’s just a solid beer. But, I love me some wheat beers!

My BBQ’ing beer for many years was Shock Top HoneyCrisp Apple. It was smooth to drink and with the apple flavor, made a helluva rib rinse.

My BBQ’ing beer for many years was Shock Top HoneyCrisp Apple. It was smooth to drink and with the apple flavor, made a helluva rib rinse.
There’s nothing like a good BBQ or yard work beer. Well, maybe a shower beer. :ROFLMAO:

I am sure that with you speaking Australian, something is lost in translation there, lol.
I'll break it down for ya...I just brewed a new batch of my Brewdog Hazy Jane clone on Monday and it's fermenting nicely. 😁

I'll break it down for ya...I just brewed a new batch of my Brewdog Hazy Jane clone on Monday and it's fermenting nicely. 😁

Ahh, that makes sense! Thanks!

Lol!

It's just after 12 noon here and I've already had 5 beers.

And here I was thinking you drank a Hazy Jane and the gas was really gurgling in your gut. 😄

I'm so hammered right now. Just finished 12 beers since noon. Going to go hit some balls against the house and some into the neighbours pool. buuurp.

I'm so hammered right now. Just finished 12 beers since noon. Going to go hit some balls against the house and some into the neighbours pool. buuurp.

We know you’re not really drunk when you threatened to hit golf balls in your neighbors pool.

Drunk people threaten other things about neighbors pools. I’ve said them. I’ve heard them. I’ve never threatened to hit golf balls into them.

We know you’re not really drunk when you threatened to hit golf balls in your neighbors pool.

Drunk people threaten other things about neighbors pools. I’ve said them. I’ve heard them. I’ve never threatened to hit golf balls into them.
Nah. I'm waisted right now and his pool is an 8 iron away and I hit about 23 into his pool. ha ha ha. 10-12 more beers to go and I'm farting like crazy

The way 2020 has gone, I could see myself having quite a few of these during the holiday season.
F57AC805-C712-469E-B6CE-692D5EC26F02.jpeg

Time to class this thread up a bit...

1607053995966.jpeg

I'm going to bust open a 18 yr old bottle of Scotch tonight and savour the great taste and the hammering.

A couple I've had recently, both wheat beers. I think wheat beer is pretty much my favourite tbh.
b404dafd0d2f283844ce8fbcf5f1a4aa.jpg
c71b5013ae1a4759ed303f30142545f7.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

A couple I've had recently, both wheat beers. I think wheat beer is pretty much my favourite tbh.
b404dafd0d2f283844ce8fbcf5f1a4aa.jpg
c71b5013ae1a4759ed303f30142545f7.jpg

If you like hefe's try Erdinger. A German friend of mine introduced me to it years ago and it's my favorite!

If you like hefe's try Erdinger. A German friend of mine introduced me to it years ago and it's my favorite!
Haha its in my fridge right now! I'm at my grandma's tonight but I'll try it tomorrow.

Had some nice raspberry wheats at dinner tonight. Sooooo good

Dude. @OITW thank you. It’s been a
Search but these will be guarded well.

2FD73FA3-3E0D-4F54-8DBF-E7CBD31799BF.jpeg

UPS delivered EARLY!!!

Enjoy the “snowglobes” ;)

All four present and accounted for?

Cannot wait to read your thoughts

They most certainly are. I’m giving one to my old guy two man beer club (it’ll be worth it, he has the time to go to local brew-pubs and can find some great stuff).

I will try one tonight. Beer Advocate rates it at a 99, the highest rating I’ve ever seen.

Shoot me a PM and I’ll pay up.....

Or you’ll have happy mail in a few days. Your choice.

Back