Had som Karate in the Garage at the local beer stop tonight! So good.

Feeling festive!
7508711A-463E-4EB1-9369-ADC8CCFF1F2E.jpeg

Boulevard Wheat tonight (y)

pumpkin beer?
16%

If you drink one, does it feel like you don't need to eat for a week?
While i do not condone pumpkin anything, Avery is a mind-blowingly good CO brewery. If it's at all possible find the large bottle of The Reverend, it's a blend of their Brown Ale and and Belgian style

While i do not condone pumpkin anything, Avery is a mind-blowingly good CO brewery. If it's at all possible find the large bottle of The Reverend, it's a blend of their Brown Ale and and Belgian style
Pumpkin spiced disappointment. That's what I read.

efc63b5c3a1b9de2eda3d43a61f4c78c.jpg

Lupulin Brewing in Big Lake MN.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter.

I finished my advent calendar of beer.
Moran 2020 Beer Advent.jpg

Last one of the season.
8D86C873-A01F-4CDA-A267-9F968CFABEC3.jpeg

Attachments

• 0B4730F1-EF6C-4C99-8660-D41E471E98E0.jpeg
    0B4730F1-EF6C-4C99-8660-D41E471E98E0.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 3
Man I was right by my favorite brewery tonight & I didn’t stop in and pick up some coconut porter. Darn it

Having one of these for the first time while out here in Orlando. Really wish could find these in Texas.

821709BC-4705-44E4-BD02-259C7DECCE6B.jpeg

Got home 5 minutes ago to the UPS truck rolling in. (Side note, if you want something to arrive inside of 3 fracking weeks to a neighboring state, use them and not the USPS, I’ve sent out 5 packages between the 14th and 16th of December and to my knowledge not one of them has arrived yet).

Anyways, Roomie @Hoosiermess came through for me. Bonus, it sat on the back of a UPS truck all day so 30 minutes in the freezer max and it’s going into the beer stein. And since I’ve been doing other things, that 30 minutes is up.

2E87B2AF-C887-4DC5-9606-E3751387CEE4.jpeg

It’s even a full half liter. You’ve got something on the way Roomie, and since I f’ed up-once the postal situation no longer makes me wanna go postal, I’ll get you the right one.

The other once should make you happy too, it’ll be a happy screw up. Imma save the box, prefect beer size. Thanks Roomie!!

Got home 5 minutes ago to the UPS truck rolling in. (Side note, if you want something to arrive inside of 3 fracking weeks to a neighboring state, use them and not the USPS, I’ve sent out 5 packages between the 14th and 16th of December and to my knowledge not one of them has arrived yet).

Anyways, Roomie @Hoosiermess came through for me. Bonus, it sat on the back of a UPS truck all day so 30 minutes in the freezer max and it’s going into the beer stein. And since I’ve been doing other things, that 30 minutes is up.

View attachment 8984831

It’s even a full half liter. You’ve got something on the way Roomie, and since I f’ed up-once the postal situation no longer makes me wanna go postal, I’ll get you the right one.

The other once should make you happy too, it’ll be a happy screw up. Imma save the box, prefect beer size. Thanks Roomie!!
You’re very welcome my friend, that got there fast!!!! I just shipped it yesterday. Enjoy, I think you’ll like it.

I just cracked open a Sinister Rouge from Winterlong Brewery. Nice red IPA from one of our other local breweries.

1609283198301.jpeg

@OITW the package arrived today and I'll be trying one later this evening!! I checked the shipping for yours and it still says tonight by 9pm but there haven't been any updates really so I don't believe it at all. There's a little extra fun in the package so hopefully it gets to you soon!!

I’m out here in Texas so I’m sampling some of the local flavors. Rahr and Sons was recommended and this is a good one. 2C1E339A-4C2B-408F-870B-0D66F18401CA.jpeg

You’re very welcome my friend, that got there fast!!!! I just shipped it yesterday. Enjoy, I think you’ll like it.

Immensely. It gone.

The closest thing I can compare it is the one I accidentally sent you. I think you’ll enjoy it, IF the USPS ever decides to make a delivery. Once back on track, or close I’ll ship you out the beer you ordered.

Bartenders mistake, I’ll own it. My fridge is pretty funny looking. It’s a bachelor pad here now so there’s not much food. But I have about 27 different beers. The only repeat is the one for you. I still have one I haven’t had spoken for. On those 27 different beers I have about a dozen post it’s on whom they’re for, lol.

I made a mistake and learned from it. Don’t trust my memory of who’s is who’s at 6am as I’m grabbing them.

Now once they’re claimed I just label them.

Happy new year! I toasted it in a little early but it was a rough day. Care package couldn’t have arrived at a better time. My people are dropping left and right from Covid (thankfully most have made it back up) and it’s a real b*tch to deal with every day.

Cheers Roomie! Hopefully we can tee it up in 2021!

Mine went out to you (eye twitches) 13 days ago! Jeesh. I could have driven it to you like 53 times by now.

Through work I hear how things are at the USPS (I kinda dig the postal lady:)). She told me they’re 2-3 weeks behind, but “thinks” they’ll be caught up third week of January or so, minus anymore major outbreaks. Our nearest main hub distribution center had over 100 of 130 drivers out in the past couple weeks.

I don’t like hearsay but I’m passing along what I’ve heard. I do not doubt it, but I cannot back it either.

Mine went out to you (eye twitches) 13 days ago! Jeesh. I could have driven it to you like 53 times by now.

Through work I hear how things are at the USPS (I kinda dig the postal lady:)). She told me they’re 2-3 weeks behind, but “thinks” they’ll be caught up third week of January or so, minus anymore major outbreaks. Our nearest main hub distribution center had over 100 of 130 drivers out in the past couple weeks.

I don’t like hearsay but I’m passing along what I’ve heard. I do not doubt it, but I cannot back it either.
It’s all good, it’ll get here when it gets here and I’ll enjoy it when it does. Good to hear you enjoyed that one!

Winter variety pack running low.
A7E5ACFB-348F-4389-A85E-58C8294A7508.jpeg

5F4EEDB5-F5FC-466E-9FE3-ECFC892FB7A7.jpegYum yum

@OITW that stout is excellent.. I only drank one but it was great!

Back