Shiner Salt and Lime have been reloaded! Let’s gooooooooo!

After our round on Thursday, the 8 of us sat down on the restaurant patio to have a bite and a drink or two. They had a nice selection on tap. My first was Birdfish Brewing's "Hazy IPA". I'm not usually a fan of craft brewed IPA's, because they usually taste like simply over-hopped ales. But Birdfish is local and enjoys a very good reputation. So, I decided to try it, and am glad I did. It was delicious, and a great accompaniment for my food.

After the meal, I craved another beer, but drinking it on its own, wanted something a little more malty. I decided on the New Belgium "Fat Tire Ale". Delicious! A very nice day of golf concluded.

Our family motto is ‘regrets will haunt you’ and I will have no regrets about not trying this beer. I will also not be getting it again.
View attachment 9011646

Oof I wondered about that one, lol. I have single cans of it at the store. I’ll believe you and not waste $2.00.

My wife and I went to Lickinghole Creek Brewery yesterday and they had a really good Vanilla Virginia Black Bear Russian Imperial Stout

Hit the spot!
1DCB47A8-F852-4F68-8BCF-C86043F145BE.jpeg

This one was interesting.. an imperial brown ale with definite maple syrup notes. Not something I would drink every day but nice on certain occasions. 20210614_212759.jpg

Enjoying some summer beers while watching some US Open coverage. Picked this awesome case of Shiner up at Costco.

08A0D39C-F266-45A0-B933-35ED76AA144F.jpeg38802F55-CA38-4B9A-AA0D-DB4C5AB4DB75.jpeg

This one was good.. smooth and flavorful.. not one I would drink all the time though20210611_234200.jpg

Just put down another 7.5 gallons of Hazy Jane yesterday. Checked it this morning and it's bubbling nicely.

So, I’m starting to REALLY enjoy Sours. Like, a lot lot. :oops:

Whistle blew time for a brew.

DC7206D8-5673-473F-BCB1-73EAB835C647.jpeg

For my second beer I chose a collaboration between The Shop and Goldwater. Two of AZ finest breweries.

Public Secret. Hazy DIPA

with Yackima Chief hops featuring Cryo Pop. Aspecial process to cryogenics prep the hops to better be used inmax hop containing beers.
This is freaking great.

30FB79C1-889D-4ECC-89AB-B082B8A06C91.jpeg

For my second beer I chose a collaboration between The Shop and Goldwater. Two of AZ finest breweries.

Public Secret. Hazy DIPA

with Yackima Chief hops featuring Cryo Pop. Aspecial process to cryogenics prep the hops to better be used inmax hop containing beers.
This is freaking great.

View attachment 9014594

What’s the AbV on that DIpA?

OK, I’m willing to declare it officially.

I ******* love Sour beers. Found a local lemonade and cherry sour that’s freaking amazing.

Enjoying a Brown's Cherry Razz beer right now while sitting out by the fire.

Dammit the store was out of pitter patter and the "I wish you weren't so awkward", gotta wait til next year 😕

Picked up this, but oooofff $24 for a 4 pack is rough.. thankfully it's really good
20210626_174301.jpg

Back