Guessing not near me by the name of the brewery, but where's this from? Looks delicious!

Local brewery on Wrightsville Beach near Wilmington, NC.

Only 1,240 miles. Looks good but not that good :p
My favorite right now is a smoked honey lager from Ironclad! It’s ridiculous.

My favorite right now is a smoked honey lager from Ironclad! It’s ridiculous.
Mmm sounds good. I'll have to keep an eye out around me for a similar orange and vanilla kolsch. Really like an orange and vanilla Belgium wit from a local brewery, but I like kolsch's a lot. Getting to the warm weather is nice cuz then I'll start getting my favorite summer beer Adios Pantalones, lemon and lime lager.

Mooooorrrree Shiner!

image.jpg

I’m having another shiner. Why not?

So many more, better beers. But it definitely didn't read right. I do live in Texas :ROFLMAO:
Better is the eye of the beholder. I’m not a beer snob, sometimes simplest is best.

Better is the eye of the beholder. I’m not a beer snob, sometimes simplest is best.
I’ll drink normal Shiner and it’s good but it’s not my favorite. Some of their seasonals are great though. I’ll take an ice cold Ziegenbach out of the bottle over Shiner.

I’ll drink normal Shiner and it’s good but it’s not my favorite. Some of their seasonals are great though. I’ll take an ice cold Ziegenbach out of the bottle over Shiner.
I like cold, and not IPA 🤣

I like cold, and not IPA 🤣
Cold is a must. Sours are my hard no. I’ll drink most any beer as long as it’s with good company or a THP’er!

Cold is a must. Sours are my hard no. I’ll drink most any beer as long as it’s with good company or a THP’er!
Oh I love a sour, but I would also love to rid the earth of all IPA nonsense 😉

Oh I love a sour, but I would also love to rid the earth of all IPA nonsense 😉
More for me then. You can have the sours haha.

Triple Bogey Premium Lager thanks to @Junkyard I think? 😬 After the Ohio Spring Fling round at Denison Golf Club.

Attachments

• 20220424_172103.jpg
    20220424_172103.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2
Wife and I have real been digging Angry Moons lately. Angry Orchard mixed with Blue Moon. Surprisingly really delicious.
1E6FDE9E-7E89-4DE8-A6BB-DBE38C8DA8DD.jpeg

Triple Bogey Premium Lager thanks to @Junkyard I think? 😬 After the Ohio Spring Fling round at Denison Golf Club.
Because triple bogeys belong in your fridge, not on your scorecard!

I'm more of a whiskey drinker but my dad went home every year after he retired and would bring this stuff back from his hometown, Hannover, Germany. Whew, it was damn good but you had to be cautious of it.
gilde.png
A little German humor, an old coaster from way back.

"Never drink water"gilde-44-zadek.jpg on the bottom.

BLL SZN.

1A724BFA-70F3-4A02-83D4-CB1C277EC020.jpeg

Back