The best shot of the round

Best shot yesterday was probably a 60 yard wedge shot that hit a foot in front of the pin and stopped about 3 feet past. I made the putt to save my only par of the day.

Best shot yesterday was a 9 iron on the par three 15th that stopped 8 feet away from 158 yards out. Lipped out the birdie putt tho

Best shot was probably getting up and down behind a bridge on a par 3. After pretty much shanking my tee shot, I was on the edge of the hazard under a tree behind a bridge, I had to flop it 50 yards to a raised green. Ended up about 30 feet on the green and got a two putt bogey. Kept the round going and ended up shooting 78 on the day.

Yesterday I was playing a par 4, 395 yard hole that dog legs right a little. It plays about 280 straight down the fairway to a pond and the last 30 yards goes downhill. I hit a 5w off the tee and ended up short and to the right side of the fairway about 190 out with no view of the green, I decided to go for it with a 3/4 hybrid and hit a nice high 20 yard fade that stopped about 5 feet short of the green. Went up and down to save par and it was the best feeling par I've had this year.

225 out and needed a birdie to shoot the best round of the year.

Grabbed the Heavenwood and hit a BEAUTIFUL shot. 35 feet for eagle. I freaking love tap in birdies.

I had an incredible shot while playing with my dad this past weekend.

A guy in the group chipped on and was about 3 feet from the cup and I was 20 yards off and suck at chipping so I didn't bother with him marking his ball. Well I hit a perfect chip ball had 1 bounce hit the other ball and sent it into the hole and I ended up 1 foot away.

I have never drained someone else's ball on a ricochet. It was awesome.

Best today was a 6 iron from 203 that settled 6 feet from the pin to set up an eagle putt. I did not make eagle

Almost another ace.

543ffe783456f8ff0b10604740d772df.jpg

Left my approach short and had an uphill 25y chip left. Played a bump-and-run off the fringe... one bounce, rolled up the hill and in the cup for birdie.

Best shot today was a doozy. I had a downhill chip that went almost immediately back uphill before having a severe slope back down to the hole. Total shot distance was about 20 yards. I basically had to get my ball to just trickle up over knob to even have a hope of keeping it on the green

I ended up bumping it into the slope and it did exactly as I hoped, trickled over the knob and ran down on line, smacking the pin and settling a few inches away to save par

This was yesterday at True Blue.

Hole #8 drive carried the waste area on the right and went through the fairway just a little. Had 61 yards to the uphill green, took a nice 3/4 swing with the 60° PM wedge and landed in a few yards on the green straight at the pin.

From where I was it looked like it stopped rolling until I saw it just disappear into cup for my first ever eagle. Incredible feeling, couldn't believe it at first.

#18 at Weaver Ridge. I was in a green-side bunker pin high right in 2 on the shortish par 5. The green was about 6-7 feet above the bunker. I opened my 54 and thumped it perfectly. It popped straight up and landed just on the edge of the green and trickled to about 8 inches from the cup for a tap in 4. Wish I could have seen it.

It's funny that I am far better out of the sand than I am out of the grass around greens. Though my chipping has improved dramatically in the last 6 months.

I had a couple of really good ones, but the one that sticks out is my drive on 18. 444 yard par 4, trees down the left, water down the right, into the wind. Pured it: 326 dead center of the fairway. Just awesome.

With the new king driver?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Best shot of yesterdays round was 116 yards uphill with my 52* wedge to a tap in bird on the #1 handicap 16th hole par 5.

Best shot was 4 in a row,mini driver up the hill to 215 out and a 5 iron to the left of the green. Putt in from 15 feet. For a birdie in the 2nd toughest hole on the course. Or a long mini driver on a 450 yard par 4, 9 iron pin high to 15 feet and drained the putt . On the toughest hole on the course

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

third shot 60 yard pitch into a par 5. The other guys in my party went and The guys on the tee box waiting were helping talk to the ball staying stop or go on the other players shots. I step up hit a low spinning trap draw and throw it right at the pin, it either stopped dead or took a hop and came back but either way I was looking at a 5 foot birdie with a up hill putt. All I heard was "Holy sh!t, nice Fing shot" walked up and marked my ball like a boss. Then I proceeded to miss the putt.

398 Par 4 2nd hole. Faded a driver a bit much leaving me 148 into an elevated green. Hit an 8 iron to 12inches.

d1fc99b5caaed5ab087775192b32c648.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played a bunch of different tees tonight. Really just testing things out. Played this one from the forward tee box. Pin was 267 yards, I hit driver.

b8ed0e3a44ce131482360ec53f6e320c.jpg

Long putt to save par, about 27 feet. What set it up was a downhill pitch shot from 20 yards that ran by the hole to give me the line.

Back